corduroy pants

Brienneoftarth

i seriously love my g-star radar corduroy pants. they feel a lot more comfortable and durable than the denim counterpart and i strongly suggest you to check them out. as a matter of fact, think that i will be moving my ass to the g-star store tomorrow to get another pair :)

look through my blackened eyes and you'll see ten thousand lies

well...they're really not that bad, for what they are. it's not like the seams are going to spontaneously come undone, or the zipper's going to suddenly break. what i'm saying is they look cooler and are better made than the price would seem to suggest. and AM does make a lot of crap, too. i'd post a pic if i knew how.

down with ian brown:

this was complete serendipity, but i got my best ever pair of cords at Armani Exchange last month. they dropped some really great ones for the fall, thin wale, three colors (slate-ish, navy-ish, and one more i'm forgetting) with a sliiiight boot cut, one subtle logo hit and a great comfy fit. i can't stop wearing this pair. at first the slight whiskering turned me off, but it looks completely natural after three wears. in my op better than rogan at a fraction of the cost.

*but these are def not winter type cords. if you're looking for something heavier, i would try Polo, One True Saxon, or Banana Republic < they have excellent chocolate ones.

gooluck.

~multiflavored RodLavers~

http://abelnyc.com

ALPHA/BRAVO/ECHO/LIMA

you guys MUST check out the two new cords out by Trovata.. unbelievable cut, real slim and straight through the leg, amazing accents like the stitch patterns and rear left pocket button, and the pockets are made of the wildest rough stitch material...

basically they're the coolest cords i've ever seen.

and at about 150 a pair, they're a steal for what you're getting.

-k

Yes the Trovota cords are indeed very nice. I was out shopping for corduroys just last week and I tried them on...although very nice, they didn't fit me well. Marc Jacobs has some nicely cut ones but only in green and some other color I believe. I was specifically looking for some brown ones. After much searching all over the city, I narrowed it down to Helmut Lang and Balenciega. The Helmut Langs fit me better and they were only found at Jeffrey's. If you're looking for a slimmer cut, I'd really suggest these Helmut Langs.

Guest Fade to Black

I only own one pair of cords...from Dior Homme, last winter's collection. One of the best pair of pants I have ever owned in my life, wearing them now actually. They're a bit loose at the waist but since i wear a belt it's fine, the fit in the legs is perfect though if you're into the slim look...and it molds to fit your body as you wear them. From what I've seen of current DH cords they're all made in Italy now as opposed to Japan in the past, and the cut and quality of material seems to have gone down, so if you can find past season ones on ebay, that would be my recommendation.

Quote:

anybody have some good suggestions for corduroy pants? i wanna get a pair. anybody have any rogans or lvc ones? where u could find em? thanks.

-greg

--- Original message by Downwithianbrown on Oct 16, 2005 02:07 PM

You should ask Corduroy Bear. I heard he's an expert in the field.

wind breakin necks with that neon air tech