Seattle Meetup (Pt. II)

sidneylo

Where did the other threak go?

Anyway, I'm planning to come at the end of the month to shoot portraits for the Sufu book I'm working on…I need a place for me and my assistant to crash. I will take you out to eat and make sure your portrait is extra pretty.

I'm thinking about coming to Seattle, meeting up with Jermaine in Lacey, then bussing it to Vancouver around the 27th of July…and then bussing it back to Seattle to catch a flight back to SF.

AY BAY BAY.

All y'all seattle guys/gals down for portraits for the book I'm working on? :)

btw, thanks for the offer Ryan, I'll have to shoot you a message later once I book my flight.

Offiicially booked: July 29th - August 12th.

Please contact me soon so we can figure out when/where we can shoot…I hope to stay super busy and get some good portraits.

Doug, you want me to bring the 35mm 2.0? :)

Noriko, where are you?!?! Hollllla.

I'm bussing it to Ordo/Diamonds/Timber/Lucky_cloud Vancouver…not that other one. :)

Oh? I'll call you about that then since she's pretty busy and never online.

I should be free tomorrow for lunch (if near Pioneer Square/Chinatown), or after work (prob 6-7pm...I come in late).

I work till about 830, but text me and let me know if you guys are grabbing drinks. I might be able to meet up.

oops....we didn't check Sufu but you should come out with us Thursday night! I'll give you a call some time tomorrow when I get more details...