Servo2000 is Back / New Moderation for Superfashion

Servo2000

Goldengloves appears to be A.W.O.L. so I'm taking up the slack and returning to moderate Superfashion once again.

Comments, ideas and anything else appreciated. I've already begun turning the Designer / Discussion Thread Archive into a repository for seasonal collections and miscellaneous articles. It's clearly not finished - I finished up until about Dries + Jil / Junya / and Raf.

I also moved the Common Projects and Supreme threads to Supershopper. I can understand why they were here in the beginning, but now they're about shopping and clearly belong in Supershopper as well as deleting any obvious spam we've had recently.

Comments, ideas, criticisms and what-have-you appreciated.

Please don't move the glasses discussion thread to supershopper, even though 98% of superfuture sucks at eyewear, and it essentially is a shopping thread.

What an appropriate username for a mod.

All hail futuristic overbot.

And to think you almost quit on us a year ago ... or was it 2?

For Consideration:

There is an "Editorial thread" (mostly fashion edits) in superculture? Let it stay, or transfer to here?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=51102&page=2

What an appropriate username for a mod.

All hail futuristic overbot.

And to think you almost quit on us a year ago ... or was it 2?

For Consideration:

There is an "Editorial thread" (mostly fashion edits) in superculture? Let it stay, or transfer to here?

If you've got a link to it, PM me and I'll talk to Carl.

are you going to move the visvim thread as well?

i think it would be better in shopper since a bunch of visvim questions get asked there

most newbs dont check sufashion

it'd be mad ill if superfuture did some big things and we could start threads in here that transcends just being a fashion forum ie editorials of our own...cmon thatd be superdope if we could do that...

dear servo, could you please do more of the designer discussion threaks... I dont care about your personal life, superfuture owns you now...

thanks that is all.

I'm working on Thom Browne for this week. It's been a couple of seasons for him, I think it's time to take another look.

are you going to move the visvim thread as well?

i think it would be better in shopper since a bunch of visvim questions get asked there

most newbs dont check sufashion

Moved. Missed that one in the first go around.

Updated the designer thread - have all of the major designers I could think of posted.