Super Michael Jackson Post-J5/Pre-Blood on the Dancefloor

Gouf

"you have given out too much reputation in the past 24 hours"

damn it!

can you guys even remember how fucking awesome Smooth Criminal was? Crazy ass movie/video anbd the song was definitely next level

Excuse me? Is that even a question to ask??

Since everyone is aware of the amazingness that was smooth criminal song and video,

I do believe the better question is:

Can anyone remember how fucking awesome the smooth criminal arcade video game was?

The game where you and 3 other friends could be different colored michaels and seriously spill blood on the dancefloor all the while making everyone even the enemies you were dance kicking the shit out of break into a cheoreographed step routine in mid level?

i can do the thriller dance!! i have old school michael on my ipod and jam out to them whenever they come up...as well.

on a semi related note, did anyone ever notice detective torez from ny undercover in the beat it video?

is man in the mirror part of this discussion?

Can anyone remember how fucking awesome the smooth criminal arcade video game was?

better question:

how fucking awesome was it when mikey flipped that quarter into the jukebox at the beginning of the video

I'm relatively a whippersnapper in the context of this thread (born '90) but I have some embarrassing home video of me as a toddler "dancing" to Michael Jackson, which consisted mostly of me grabbing and rubbing my crotch (like any other little boy would).

MJ is serious an inspiration though, helped me get into dancing.. (not that I'm too great, if you've seen my random waywt post.. GO BERNARD!!)

ITT: Using "thriller" if you aren't black/white/michael jackson

Well thats in interesting take since its widely acknowledged that thriller was his best album. Perhaps the fact that thriller was absolutely whored out and over played by DJs looking to boost ratings could be part of the reasoning why off the wall does indeed have a fresher more groovy feel that thrillers hard hitting ensemble.

lets continue this discussion! (:

• 11 months later...