iconic denim photos

Bona Drag

I think he was just wearing regular pants (not denim) and he put those overalls on while they were working in an oil field (that scene). They both wear the same clothes for the entire movie as they are supposed to be pretty destitute.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

^ Also similarly in the second world war film 'Fury' (with Brad)I think all the military clothing was supplied by Buzz or McCoys(?)

Think he also wore some vintage/Lvc in the film 'The curious case of Benjamin button'.

Edited by Dr_Heech

On 3/20/2021 at 12:08 PM, Duke Mantee said:

I didn’t think guessing was your thing - film was made in 1939

It was an attempt at humour you miserable old git! :laugh:

Of course l know exactly which model they are, give a year or so. Why do you want to know??

Edited by Dr_Heech

51 minutes ago, Dr_Heech said:

It was an attempt at humour you misetable old git! :laugh:

Of course l know exactly which model they are, give a year or so. Why do you want to know??

An attempt - yes :dry:

I’m just winding you up ... trying to take your mind off the sore back you have for trying to pretend you’re a young man like wot I am

2 hours ago, Duke Mantee said:

An attempt - yes :dry:

I’m just winding you up ... trying to take your mind off the sore back you have for trying to pretend you’re a young man like wot I am

Well my attempts at a sense of humour trumps your attempts at winding me up as l am now impervious to your banta. Think we all know each other here far too well now and we all have much more important shit winding us up in real life so let's not bring it into our virtual one old chum. 

My back is fine overall but my feet took a massive hit. I pushed myself far too hard and l am now paying the price as my fibroma has flared up and nothing l wear on my feet makes them comfortable (not even my memory foam slippers my Mrs bought me :sad:).

So to go back to your wind up, yes l think l know when those 501's that JW is sporting were made, my question is *Do you?

*you only need the 501XX jeans and Levis jackets book to answer this one, and as a bonus point, can you tell me who wears the only other pair in the film?