thoughts/opinion on these jeans v.nothing special

bathe my ape

citizens of humanity is doen by the same designer as seven for all mankind. theyre a pretty big in the "high end" clothing right now, or so to speak. they are very soft and great loungin jeans however they fade and fall apart fast. these are definitely justfor goin out and lookin good. washes seam allright but too close th sevens. whatever bro. its all you, if you like em... then by all means rock em.

Its a pair given by your girlfriend.

Nuff said, its pretty nice and simple, rock it.

The reason why most people on me, including me, don't like about high-end premium denim is due to the low durability and absurd, over the top washes and stitching

Its kind of funny, how people refer to Sevens and COH as "high-end premium denim" when alot of the labels mentioned on this site are just as expensive, or maybe even more so when you get into the more obscure name brands. But yea I agree with flame, don't know about how durable COHs are as they are pre-distressed, but I personally think they'd look good on the nights out to the club, bar, etc..