Suspenders - who rocks them?

Paul T

Guest redchris
Here we go. A week on the farm with 1900s-style cabin, stove, brit army braces, 1901 LVC and Sunset Shirt.

frontbol.jpg19102.jpg

I have a pair of those braces, never worn, look great on Paul, not me.

1st pm gets them for shipping cost

GONE TO A GUY FROM MANCHESTER NEW HAMPSHIRE . YEY, FELLOW MANC. MANCS ROCK !

(DRUNK AGAIN)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

alright i'm joining the suspenders squad and giving this thread some love wont hurt anybody here right? :)

Obbi Good Label Chaotic Power Suspender

the suspenders are versatile to match the jeans/pants with/without suspender buttons.

Ika%20Suspenders209.JPG

Ika%20Suspenders202.JPG

in my case, i loop them around belt loops. i know it's not everyone's cup of tea but hey... they dont look that bad eh?

well, i'm still looking for the right jeans (of course with suspender buttons) to rock em properly by the way they should be worn.

185400_10150256433906547_592366546_7577259_3724332_n.jpg

IMG_5278resized2.jpg

IMG_5293resized2.jpg

damn u all (especially eltopo tho), now I want a pair of those MF suspenders... where to cop? :D

^sorry for boosting up this thread Tiro, and i bet you know where to cop those MF suspenders (mmm.... Okiya? :P)

if i can damn one person as well, it will be roy6. thanks to him for inspiring and dragging me to this special thread LoL...

thanks doc! and can i request some suspender fitpics from you :)

^sorry for boosting up this thread Tiro, and i bet you know where to cop those MF suspenders (mmm.... Okiya? :P)

if i can damn one person as well, it will be roy6. thanks to him for inspiring and dragging me to this special thread LoL...

thanks doc! and can i request some suspender fitpics from you :)

You're welcome kayodic, just gimme 2 or 3 days. I'm rockin my 37's with their snap-on suspender buttons and my suspenders gathering dust....

mmm, sometimes the solution is so straight forward that we don't even consider it...

I'll ask Nora, though I'm not sure from what collection those suspenders are, might be all sold out already.

Kayodic, you should just sew buttons on your waistbands. It's so easy and would look dapper

i consider to do it for my next pair which are straight and high rise. i wont put any buttons to my slim/skinny jeans tho'. thanks!

Tiro; yeah i ask her... i'm also waiting for my MF :D

i consider to do it for my next pair which are straight and high rise. i wont put any buttons to my slim/skinny jeans tho'. thanks!

Tiro; yeah i ask her... i'm also waiting for my MF :D

what did u order? :eek:

I prolly should slow down though, recently bought the MF pantalon apache and now I'm waiting for that striped shirt from the new collection...

The MF store has about 5-6 different suspender styles to choose from. 2 of them have a really cool print. They are pricey but really well made and all handmade in the shop.

hm, was thinking 'bout online options though, since I'm in Belgium ;)

what did u order? :eek:

I prolly should slow down though, recently bought the MF pantalon apache and now I'm waiting for that striped shirt from the new collection...

not suspenders for sure but the stripes ranch blouse.... that one is rad! Rob allowed me to try on that MF ranch blouse sample during (Capsule) paris so i couldnt resist ;)

is it the same one as you preordered?

John lofgren of speedwayshop has some nice suspenders if anyone is interested. He is easy to work with.

edit: with a link suspenders

not suspenders for sure but the stripes ranch blouse.... that one is rad! Rob allowed me to try on that MF ranch blouse sample during (Capsule) paris so i couldnt resist ;)

Kayodic, do you have a link to a picture of that ranch blouse?

185200_194755510583687_116740195051886_552376_6050685_n.jpg

or you can check Mister Freedom's official site for bigger picture. the fabric of stripe ranch blouse is light (around 8-10oz, if i'm not mistaken) and perfect for layering.

back to suspenders topic, i really dig suspenders with chambray look (i know Paul T, rnrswitch, roy6 and eltopo already killed this look). stylewise this also looks good on a woman right?

296312_247268838641294_213053235396188_837960_2441929_n.jpg

hehehe you mean the striped chambray N.O.S.?

I also tried on several pieces of the samples at Rob & Nora's place, don't have the shirt on pre-order (yet) though ;)

• 1 month later...