2009 Fullcount Contest thread

The time has come to choose...  

133 members have voted

1. 1. The time has come to choose...

• Sugar Cane 1947
    • Sugar Cane 1945
    • Fullcount 0105
    • Studio D'Artisan 101

How about a contest for those of us that choose not to wear slim jeans but would still like to participate in some sort of "I can has sweet fadez too?" competition.

For anyone just reading this thread. We are deciding on doing two seperate contests, a Levi's and Lee. You can join either the Leepro or Levi contest. Once we single out the pairs we'll wear i'll start taking pm's for contestants.

We're also thinking about a December/January start date. This will give everyone who wants to be involved enough time to get funds for the jeans if necessary.

Thanks.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am down for onis blue since people say they have unbelievable denim. But does oni blue vedge compare to sugar cane okinawas? out of all the denim i have the okinawas have really nice denim.

onis

imperials

sugar cane

eternal

STUDIO D'ARTISAN!

EVISUs

How about some Studio D'artisan denim?

They have a regular cut denim that sounds nice. Only like 13,440 Yen which is like 120$ ish dollars or so.

http://www.dartisan.co.jp/jeans/dt_sd301.html

What's the price range? Assuming Cheep said that the Selfedge contest was too pricey, then under 200$?

Here's STudio D'artisan's Jean Fit Chart:

http://www.dartisan.co.jp/shilhouette/index.html

Man, if SDA is used, you gotta go with the 1XX denim. 101 would be nice. We could see if anybody could put a dent into those muthas.

i am down for onis blue since people say they have unbelievable denim. But does oni blue vedge compare to sugar cane okinawas? out of all the denim i have the okinawas have really nice denim.

onis

imperials

sugar cane

eternal

STUDIO D'ARTISAN!

EVISUs

I'd buy another pair of eternals for a contest in a heartbeat. Now they actually come in a nice inseam too. :eek:

In thinking a pair of jeans with a 11-11.5 front rise, 14-15 back rise, 12-12.5" thigh and between an 8/8.5 inch leg opening. I can't fit into slim/straight jeans anymore because I've put on some weight and I cycle to work so my thighs are getting bigger. Plus, almost every pair of jeans that circulates through the board or is contested, is a slimmer fitting jean.

A contest like this will give the people who don't wear jeans like that a chance.

Real McCoys would be nice but they are expensive. I'm not particularly fond of a 66 cut and isn't that running with the Warehouse 660s? FOB151 are a slim/straight right?

Would everyone be into a jean like Oni's that have a lot of vertical fall or something that fades more like Sugar Cane, Levis, Warehouse?

Cheap jeans would be nice too, but not ones that will need a lot of repairs. If we set the price cap at $200 then I think we could narrow down our options. Maybe even getting a store to help us out with it. I wonder if Blue in Green would be interested in hosting another contest but with a limited amount of people. I'm thinking a 30 person cut off like the Samurai contest. Blue in Green also carries SDA and Sugar Cane's, both jeans that could be options for this contest.

Cheep, do you think Gordon would be interested in something like this or burnt out from the Warehouse contest currently happening?

It seems like there is some interest so I'll look around and come up with a few pairs to see what people think.

hey bud

hmm.. you want cheap jeans? can we try unrespiro's?

17 oz streaky denim around 17,800 yen a pair plus proxy + shipping+ paypal

what do you guys think?