1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

post soak fit....

i wore them damp to set creases

tried them back on today take pictures

15mmgl2.jpg

waist is still huge, cinched together in the back

due to the thighs, i don't think sizing down was an option, I'm just stuck with a loose waist

not a big problem since i always wear a belt anyways

love the denim and the fit is growing on me already

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

day 2? 3? not much of a fit pic, sorry. i'm pinrolling these motherfuckers. it's been years since i've worn anything with less than a 36" inseam. kind of nice.

nerdsh.jpg

the girlfriend is wearing the flat head balders. they're turning out pretty awesome; about a month old. we both got in some HELLA SWEAT FADES today. spent the past two days in orlando with approximately 75 other people who all own the same car:

twturbo.jpg

kino, can't say that i have one! sorry! and YoungPunch, no it is not -- just a picture i took today that i liked. i won't be turbocharging my Si anytime in the foreseeable future.

just out of curiosity how many horses does the si turbocharged push with the standard bolt ons (intake, exhaust)? It still can't be many can it?

that Si in particular was breaking 300 whp. just slapping a turbocharger on a new Si and having it well-tuned will likely only net you around 35-40 whp. due to the Si's high compression, it can only handle something like 6 or 7 lbs of boost without any internal work.

For those who are already wearing their jeans, can you comment on the stretching please?

lots.

Keep in mind that most of the pics so far have been unhemmed; the inseam for every waist size is a verrrry long 37".

shrinks to a 34", though.

Mine only shrank an inch in inseam, I think the trick with the fit below the knees is to avoid excess stacking.

I miss that awesome sheen they had before soaking, but it's for the better I'm sure of it. Damn, they were some of the best smelling denim ever.

But I agree 100% with everyone, holding off 'til April 1 is hurting bad :(