479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's never too late. you could buy a pair of these in the last month of the year-long period and just get dragged behind a pickup truck for about 50 miles in dirt and gravel, and you'd win the game.

One contest at a time please klue! ;)

EDIT: just to be clear, I really don't give a flying fack, of course anyone can join regardless of other contests etc....stupid internet, I hate having to spell everything out but salllgoooo

can i share a contest jeans with someone, or does only one person have to wear them??

Sharing a pair of jeans with someone for a year?

That's a bit questionable man.

that why it was a question

Why not just make your friend to it?

Unless you two are the complete same size it will become a bit fucked.

Two persons wearing the same pair wouldn't really be in the spirit of the "how does your everyday look when written in denim?" concept of contests.

Why not just make your friend to it?

Unless you two are the complete same size it will become a bit fucked.

we are same size, i just dont have enough money to throw down on a whole jean so i figured i would split it, i also thought the idea of one jeans with two people would make something interesting

we are same size, i just dont have enough money to throw down on a whole jean so i figured i would split it, i also thought the idea of one jeans with two people would make something interesting

Sharing your ball sweat with someone else seems to hardcore for me. But klue, you wear the fuck outta your jeans, you can start late and still end up having your jeans look better then everyone else. Look at your fullcounts for example, 4 weeks of wear and they're faded as hell.

I'm not sure if it would count because its two people instead of one seems kinda iffy...As sorry as I am to say this, though you could probably alternate with your fullcounts and still have a chance at winning haha.

The dude has said that it's about the money, not his desire to share jeans with someone else...I say go for it, klue

Always something new to try, why not?

• 8 months later...