479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fit below the knee will sort itself out. i wasn't crazy about it at first, either. be patient and give them time to shape up.

i'm wearing them similarly, with about a 2" cuff so they fall straight to a low-cut shoe with no stacking.

the wait is killing me. i ordered on 3/12, and fedex says delivery estimate is 3/24. it's not like i live in russia!!! (easy coast US) i did get mine hemmed, but this is a lot longer than i'm used to waiting for anything. i would have happily have paid for shipping if i'd known it would take this long.

the wait is killing me. i ordered on 3/12, and fedex says delivery estimate is 3/24. it's not like i live in russia!!! (easy coast US) i did get mine hemmed, but this is a lot longer than i'm used to waiting for anything. i would have happily have paid for shipping if i'd known it would take this long.

That's really not that long considering how many of these jeans sold at the same time, the amount of these jeans that had to hemmed each buyer's requested length, them having a sale/party around the same time and kiya pretty much answering every single question asked about brands that he sells on multiple message boards.

But I understand your eagerness.

The order date and FedEx's delivery date have no relation to each other.

Your jeans were hemmed, which during this month was taking more than a week for some people.

FYI, any new orders are back to the normal 2 to 4 days for hemming.

Was so close to pulling the trigger on these, but just couldn't figure out the fit below the knee.

Opted for a beat up pair of black SExI04s I found in the supermarket.

At least I'm keeping it in the family right?

Look forward to watching the contest/evo pics

officially, it's not supposed to go anywhere as to avoid legal action..

it's up to you, man. I personally don't like the coin pocket either because it sticks out of the hip too much. I'm probably not gonna put mine on or find a very subtle place for it..

officially, it's not supposed to go anywhere as to avoid legal action..

it's up to you, man. I personally don't like the coin pocket either because it sticks out of the hip too much. I'm probably not gonna put mine on or find a very subtle place for it..

Yeah, I keep my keys in the pocket on the side of the coin pocket, so that's out. I honestly don't feel the need to put the tab anywhere, since there's aren't levi's repros. Nice little touch though to include it!

Photo49.jpg

Photo45.jpg

Photo48.jpg

Too big?? Sell? Keep? :|

I only hot soaked for 30 min.. Should I give them another hot soak for longer? The fit is pretty nice in the thighs, waist is a little big.. maybe I'm just not used to straight leg @_@

I think it just looks bigger (even bigger than presoak) because the denim is still really stiff and needs to settle and drape down my legs.. I'd rather not deal with all the hassle of getting a new pair so I'll probably just wear them and see how it goes.. any more opinions?? thanks

Too big?? Sell? Keep? :|

I only hot soaked for 30 min.. Should I give them another hot soak for longer? The fit is pretty nice in the thighs, waist is a little big.. maybe I'm just not used to straight leg @_@

I think the fit looks good.

Like you said, I just don't think you are used to the straight leg. I feel exactly the same way about the fit as you do (thighs fit nicely, but below the knee it's kind of weird). The part below the knee will look fine in my opinion after the denim settles down and evens out. But I think it would be nice to wear a "more relaxed" pair of jeans for a change. After wearing a 19cm cut, I'm ready for a little more room ;)

I think you should keep them and see how they ride out for a year. That's all just my view of it though. Hope it helps!

Has anybody bought these in a 34? I know that jeans can vary a little in size from pair to pair. I wanted to know what you found the hem and knee measurement to be and if the all the measurements were the same on the self edge site. According to their chart, it says the waist and hem are the only difference. Rise, hem, and thigh are all the same.

finally got my jeans after a 3 weeks wait. here are my post soak pics

59085132.jpg

30376892.jpg

i like the fit of it but the waist is way big. got a sz 31 but i measured the waist and its 34 after hot soak and dry. now i hope it doesnt stretch a whole lot after a year.

love the fit. cant tell the waist is too big for you.

are those clarks luggers? if not what shoes are they? if they are, where did you get them? ive been looking everywhere for those shoes

any more opinions?? thanks

You look like you have a lot of room in the waist and top block. I would size down, but I prefer a more modern fit.

Like you said, I just don't think you are used to the straight leg. I feel exactly the same way about the fit as you do (thighs fit nicely, but below the knee it's kind of weird). The part below the knee will look fine in my opinion after the denim settles down and evens out.

I don't own a pair of the SExDBxSUFU, but I recently got a pair of slim straight-legged jeans. I let them stack at first but coming from a pair of tapered jeans before these, the stacking just looked weird. I tried experimenting with cuffing and I settled with a single 2" cuff so they just break when I'm wearing shoes.

I was inspired to do this after reading kiya's post:

Another note..

This obsession with tapered jeans and small leg openings has to stop.

I've seen people on forums asking if these "stack like 19cm jeans".

C'mon.. really?

Do not be afraid of a larger leg opening, this is what jeans and even fashion is about, experiment with new things. It's only in your own head that you think a 8" leg opening looks strange on you. Try cuffing them a couple of time, try hemming them at your actual inseam and let them barely break at your boots, try cuffing them so they're slightly too short.

Or you can let them stack, which will work with this cut, but it won't look at neat as a pair of super slim tapered jeans.