479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got mine FINALLY from f***ing fedex...

i am 5'7 about 135 lbs and size 26 in APC NS. i got the SEXDBXS09 in size 27, unhemmed. i can barely button the top button cuz of the low rise. they are very stiff. i am about to stick these in the tub for 30 min and air dry ... hopefully the length will shrink so i can cuff easily

AMAZING quality and details ... great job kiya + team!!!

SEXDBXS09 Pre-Soak

Photo1.jpg

Photo2.jpg

i am 5'7 about 135 lbs and size 26 in APC NS. i got the SEXDBXS09 in size 27, unhemmed. i can barely button the top button cuz of the low rise. they are very stiff. i am about to stick these in the tub for 30 min and air dry ... hopefully the length will shrink so i can cuff easily

SEXDBXS09 Pre-Soak

Photo1.jpg

Photo2.jpg

SEXDBXS09 Pre-Soak

Photo1.jpg

Photo2.jpg

Damn...and those are presoak?

You should just size up one man, maybe two, looks like they might end up being wayyy too tight.

SEXDBXS09 Pre-Soak

Photo1.jpg

Photo2.jpg

Damn...and those are presoak?

You should just size up one man, maybe two, looks like they might end up being wayyy too tight.

I think the beauty of this cut (and slim cuts in general for the most part) are that they're very versatile and can be worn super skinny sized down or baggy off the ass, not to mention anywhere in between, and it still looks (relatively for each person of course) good.

rice, nice fit. did you do a hot soak? did the waist shrink enough? how about the thighs?

I used lukewarm water. Waist shrank about an inch and a half overall? Not as much as I'd like though. Thighs shrank about... half an inch? I didn't really do presoak measurements. And I don't have the pair with me right now as I dropped them off at Atsui to get hemmed.