479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

Forgot to put up the fit pics:

CIMG2728.jpg

CIMG2729.jpg

Again, the measurements:

Hope this helps those looking at size 33...

Pre-soak measurements for size 33 hemmed to 36 inseam:

Waist: 36

Inseam: 36

Thigh: 12

Leg Opening: 8.75

Rise: 10

I'll soak tonight and put up the post-soak measurements.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed, i could've gotten away with sizing down one. the waist on mine is entirely loose, but i always wear a belt with my jeans, so it's a non-issue. using the dryer will definitely gain you a bit more shrinkage, especially in the waist.

sizing down one would've given me an even lower rise, though... that's something i don't need! 9.7" -> 9.2" :-O

yeah rise is something i definitely factored in. i like wearing my jeans a little baggier just never been into slimmer or tight fits so overall its find i think im just stressin a little hahaha trying to save moneys n not cop anything..

spring buys... are around the corner n i gotta pinch every penny i got(im not starvin myself or sucking dick, so it aint that bad)

FINALLY got around to ordering a pair. True waist 30, actually sized up to a 31 due to thigh size. The crotch region on my PBJs are realllly starting to give out so I need to pick up another pair soon. Hopefully sizing works out, and I won't have to exchange sizes.

my post earlier was premature.

After taking them out of the dryer they are fine, waist has shrunk a good 3/4"

enough that it fits around my waist with a tiny bit of slack and wont bunch when i belt up..

please take selfedge's caution on the unsanforized denim seriously. i just put these in the dryer(high) and the grain on the pant fabric shrunk a considerable amount, of course the setting was on high but still, they shrank a good 3"+ i don't even need to get them hemmed anymore.

so please throw caution into the wind if you get these hemmed before you soak/dry

After 2 hot soaks and 1 machine dry to get the maximum shrinkage, the waist still hasn't really sized down. I'm really regretting not getting a 33 versus what I purchased, 34. Don't size up!!!

After 2 hot soaks and 1 machine dry to get the maximum shrinkage, the waist still has really sized down. I'm really regretting not getting a 33 versus what I purchased, 34. Don't size up!!!

i wont deny this, but i dunno, just look @ the cup 1/2 full.. i mean i like my jeans a little looser anyways.. if u wear em and treat them right they'll still come out beautiful

every new picture i see makes me want to buy a pair even more. I can't wait till i have the chance to go up to SF over spring break to try 'em on. i've been a big fan of more tapered cuts and less cuffing since i'm short, but i think i'll be wanting to get these. Is there still no consensus on the waist shrinkage? From the few posts i've read it seems like thats the part that doesn't shrink

every new picture i see makes me want to buy a pair even more. I can't wait till i have the chance to go up to SF over spring break to try 'em on. i've been a big fan of more tapered cuts and less cuffing since i'm short, but i think i'll be wanting to get these. Is there still no consensus on the waist shrinkage? From the few posts i've read it seems like thats the part that doesn't shrink

As Kiya stated earlier the waist is made to fit much looser and more comfy. Don't worry about it.

Although I haven't actually soaked my pair yet so I don't know for sure, I'll be soaking them this friday once spring break starts.

Pre-soak measurements for size 33 hemmed to 36 inseam:

Waist: 36

Inseam: 36

Thigh: 12

Leg Opening: 8.75

Rise: 10

Post-soak:

Waist: 35

Inseam: 34

Thigh: 11.75

Leg Opening: 8.5

Rise: 9.75

Post-soak fit pics after it finishes drying...still damp.