479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's okay...maybe I did'nt put it the right way....

Thanks again for all your pm's - I'm sorry for not being able to answer every single one of them..

Oh - and I don't think it's gonna be black denim - way to specific - and I don't think the majority of our beloved sufu crowd would want that..

indigo - all the way...

More details asap - and in the meantime - who feels in the right mood - start designing arcs...

Still able to receive pm's - Subject - 2009 if you're interested

I should be fine with one more inch on the thighs, but the inseam shouldn't be under 37, at least so those of us who are tall can still be part of this contest. Plus, at least this will add us (tall guys) to this contest, and from what I understand, the number of participants is important in order to lower the price...

I really wanna be par of this project, I hope we'll find a way to satisfy evereyone.

Thanks for working hard reading and caring about our thoughts. I'm feeling this will be a nice contest.

Oh - and regarding the cut - the 380 isn't that far off...also, as Kiya mentioned - the 634 IH cut is pretty close

id actually be really up for an IH contest even though i'd have to put aside my sexih04 for it.

I personally like #1...in the minority it seems. Damn nice work on all of them though Jimmy. Ultimately, I'd be okay with any of them.

And I think I'm also in the minority with not wanting too small of a hem...8.5" on a 32/8"on a 30 seems about what I'd be looking for.

Omg, brainspload, I always thought Atzec's name was Aztec and have always read it as such...Anyways, #11 reminds me a lot of Iron Heart.