479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we wanted another BiG contest then Eternal is a great choice because there are a lot of people that haven't been able to wear the 811s because of the short inseam, which is now no longer an issue

Eternals have longer inseams now? The BiG site size charts still list them around 33"

I'm also all for the Dry Bones option. I think it would be an interesting variation.

If it's done with Dry Bones we can pretty much anything you guys want for the contest.. And like i said, check out the worn pics in past issues of Lightning, their denim looks quite nice after months of wear..

If you want Flat Head, we can do that too, but the price will be higher and the flexibility will be less.

I am down like four flats on a dump truck. Just no skinny jeans please. I am into roomier jeans lately.

Not sure if that's the same exact pair, but that's the denim.

I know that pair pictured right there was washed quite a few times i was told by DB...

I'd prefer either Sugar Cane or the Dry Bones. If Flathead, I'd prefer the 5XXX denim rather than the 3XXX. There's already so much exposure on the 3XXX denim, i.e. Sidney and World Tour. *Edit* around or even under $250 would be ideal. *edit*

Hopefully a cut with some more room in the thighs :-\?

Crazy thought? What if a pair was produced with some kind of stretch solely in the (small) waist with relatively large thighs. That way, people that want a slim pair can size down and the waist isn't going to permanently stretch too much; the people who want more room in the thighs won't have to size up (too much, if at all) since the waist band will stretch more easily?

just out of cuirosity, with SelfEdge releasing their own in-house products...would it be completely out of the question for SelfEdge to make a run of their very own denim and in-house line?

It could be a collective decision on fit, kind of denim, etc. completely customized...

and hopefully at a decent priceline also...

better yet, i think it would be really interesting if they took the exact same denim, made a run of two or three different fits (relaxed, straight, tapered) and had a contest that way. That way, we can have a variety of people and fits in the contest and it would be interesting to see the kind of results we get...

PLEASE KIYA? :)