? ? Jeans For Short Girls ? ?

Girl is 4'11, legs aren't that long. Most jeans from Self Ridges, Barneys, usually don't work on her since they are too long and when you get them hemmed they end up flaring out. Something slim that would hold up, and please oh please don't say anything like JBrand, Rag&Bone, or that company w/ the fat buddha dude on it.

Thanks in advanced, nerds!

Girl is 4'11, legs aren't that long. Most jeans from Self Ridges, Barneys, usually don't work on her since they are too long and when you get them hemmed they end up flaring out. Something slim that would hold up, and please oh please don't say anything like JBrand, Rag&Bone, or that company w/ the fat buddha dude on it.

Thanks in advanced, nerds!

lose a lil weight and she can wear yours

I was always impressed w/ the construction of R&B. I have some R&B pieces as well, but not any bottoms. The denim was fairly light, but not along the light-weight-ness of say, cheap monday? But I ain't no denimologist, but I do believe that the jawns didn't hold up well! (2 months)

Maybe the girl jawns are different from the male jawns?

sycamore has your girl tried out the skull linda's? I've been having trouble finding my girl any jeansl with the exception of uniqlo. she's 4'8 and most of the raw jeans start are already too big at the waist for her.

damn, I thought my GF was short being 5" (152cm).....I would love her to wear nice jeans, but she just doesn`t care really about it. I will bring her to Aoyama Somet shop with me while I cop the 008`s....she might try the 006`s on.....

hey mang i dont know your thoughts on earnest sewn but the LC cut in womens is good for shorties. they will still need to be hemmed but the taper is pretty severe to that the opening is still skinny. my girl is about that height and they look good, she has the coated olivia wash which is hawwwt.