Not Diabro, Diablo

geekbonchic

There's a Mac os x installer that you can download from Blizzard.

please direct me to this - from what I gather it has not been released yet, but I may be looking at the wrong thing.

Please help, download is about to finish (slow as ballllllz) and I wanna waste my 4th of July weekend on it.

kthx.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here, but the download isn't working right now.

dayum

I found patches for D2 and LoD, but nothing for Diablo 1 :\

I wanted to play them allllll.

EDIT: fuck. I need a CD-key. None of the one's I'm finding on google are working - help a brotha out?

dayum

I found patches for D2 and LoD, but nothing for Diablo 1 :\

I wanted to play them allllll.

EDIT: fuck. I need a CD-key. None of the one's I'm finding on google are working - help a brotha out?

are you trying to play online? or just by yourself story mode over and over again?

are you trying to play online? or just by yourself story mode over and over again?

story mode

but regardless, you need cd key

also you need a cd mounting device

and a patch to allow it to install on OS X

I'm working on it.

story mode

but regardless, you need cd key

also you need a cd mounting device

and a patch to allow it to install on OS X

I'm working on it.

google for a diablo 2 cd key generator (its not bnet capable though)

although if you got the images from a torrent once its mounted, usually theres a folder embeded called "crack" or "cd key gen"

google for a diablo 2 cd key generator (its not bnet capable though)

although if you got the images from a torrent once its mounted, usually theres a folder embeded called "crack" or "cd key gen"

I got my cd keys already

I don't really care about b.net

and the torrent I downloaded was just the .iso's, nothing else.

you guys read about how people want d3 to be p2p?

all because they don't want hackers playing... idk... don't really want to pay to play anything..

what are your thoughts?

if blizzard figures out ways to constantly patch anti-hack systems then theere would be no plea to have p2p system. a revamped bnet and a buffed anti hack system is supposed to be ready for d3... only time will tell~

werent ppl thinking it was gonna be world of starcraft?

i dunno i think one of the best parts of the orginial diablo 2 was the hacked godly items that neone could get.

SOJs were freakn currency because of the duplication of it. p2p would suck ass and its not going to be on small mini servers like WOW so you shuld expect lag and all the other flaw of battle.net.

i dunno i think one of the best parts of the orginial diablo 2 was the hacked godly items that neone could get.

SOJs were freakn currency because of the duplication of it. p2p would suck ass and its not going to be on small mini servers like WOW so you shuld expect lag and all the other flaw of battle.net.

SOJs was the currency even before the mass duping

• 7 months later...

d2jsp fucked diablo 2o ver. they didnt announce release date for 3 yet but its not coming out this year. they usually do one release per year and starcraft 2s coming out this year. so probably 010.

as for nick, just go out to target and buy it its worth it. lol level 30 already in 2 hours. this is so awesome. im such a nerd. almos got pwned earlier so many times.

hc dead one time = dead forever. thats why its so fun heeh