Dior Homme S/S 09

beberthur

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's weird because I suddenly feel like because KVA used Justice

in his show, the collection is somehow better.

But then I remember how much KVA sucks.

& how much Justice (kinda) sucks.

R.I.P. Dior.

Hedi, please return to fashion.

It's weird because I suddenly feel like because KVA used Justice

in his show, the collection is somehow better.

But then I remember how much KVA sucks.

& how much Justice (kinda) sucks.

R.I.P. Dior.

Hedi, please return to fashion.

What's with this general Justice dissing of late? It's exactly like Daft Punk ca. 2001 where people dissed them left and right since the general consensus was that that type of music was over, but now half a decade later they're treated like GODS from the same hipster crowd. If Justice did an original soundtrack for this show I sure know I would love to get my hands on it. As far as I'm concerned they still don't have a bad production under their belt.

You Know Why Justice Sucks!?!?!??!

Cuz They Did A Collab With Surface To Air.

Mutha Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaa.

Plus, What Is This Shit.

Kva Can't Make Up His Fucking Mind.

Progressive. Lux. Tailored. Street.

Nothing Fuckers.

Mutha Fucker Is Stupid.

Bring It Back.

Bring It Back.

Honestly I like some of the jackets... but this show... it looks like a casual shop trying of clothes, but not like a fashion show. There's nothing new, and the overall feeling i have is that everything is kinda unmatched, that there's no real coherence. It doesn't completly sucks, but that's just kinda boring and average. And what's with those glasses ?

HEDI SLIMANE HEADING BACK TO DIOR HOMME

Jun 30, 1:51am5072.ico Pedestrian Blog

1130264_lg.jpg

Fashionista.com is reporting that our homie, former Dior Homme design god, Hedi Slimane is packing up his pencil case and camera and heading back to his old design role at Dior Homme.

Rumour also has it Kris Van Assche, their current designer, has thrown in the white-towel claiming the same corporate stresses that Slimane put down during his departure as the reason behind him leaving. The sad thing is I can hear all of you saying 'Who cares about Kris, Dior's nothing without Hedi." The saddest part is [...]

"I just looked through the whole collection, and it's plain bad, it's like it's designed by some Italian guy living in LA."

Seriously, its like Dolce and Gabbana underwent a face lift and came out worse than it already was.