Bernhard Willhelm s/s 09 mens

multicolor

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brian
WHEL_MW_SS09_0168.jpg

dope collection IMO. the look above is quite good. all kinds of fucked up patterns and textures coming together nicely.

that jacket is the one piece i really want, and know i'd wear often, from this collection. i really love it.

i like and i dont even know why i like it

did mass say that?

complaining about not being able to wear it around is irrelevant and boring .. u computer programmer or wut?

what you talkin about man, i never complain about wearability. if someone is wearing it on a runway, or a showroom, or whatever, it's automatically wearable to me, no matter how frute swagz.

i move to establish that anyone ever complaining about wearability on this board be automatically perma-banned.

ARE YOU REALLY THAT CLUELESS? THIS ISN'T A FUCKING RUNWAY SHOW FOR SOME MID-RANGE BARNEY'S CO-OP BRAND, OKAY? SHUT THE FUCK UP.

what you talkin about man, i never complain about wearability. if someone is wearing it on a runway, or a showroom, or whatever, it's automatically wearable to me, no matter how frute swagz.

that not what i said! unless your'e a computer programmer, then that's what i said

edited for francophone compatability:

i like and i dont even know why i like it

did mass say that?

[/end thought]

[begin new unrelated thought]

complaining about not being able to wear it around is irrelevant and boring .. u computer programmer or wut?