Richard Chai Mens S/S 09 Paris

inaya

richie did an absolutely brilliant collection. cbgb's meet cape cod is the first thing i thought of, its like a punk show at the kennedy compound i love it. the textures and his use of colors is fucking brilliant. odin will be stocking some of the collection as well and i can not wait to get that cut off button up.

• 2 weeks later...

this is fucking sweeeeeeet

(really shitty comment)

but it is, really, cut off button ups are totally where it's at

not sure how available this will be to me but i'm definitly going to steal some influence from it

including that hair

Why do noobs always want online stockists? I hope they dont have online stockists so them hypebeast/fashionbeast ass noobs dont cop.

I think people just ask for online stockists because it's a lot easier to see what pieces they are carrying then calling up a sales associate at a store and asking them a million questions.

That being said I would and do call up a sales associate and have them check for a bunch of different pieces if that's what it comes down to.

• 4 months later...

Totally missed this collection. Makes me want to wear my preppy shit today so I will.

Definitely interested in those white textured shirts / polos. As far as wearing the outlandish-preppier stuff it's a little much for me (just in terms of how I wear my a.p.c. / BoO / J.Crew / etc... stuff) although I'd love one of those two-tone button-downs.

It sounds like these are available at Odin at the moment? Anyone know price points before I give them a call?

Don't know how long its been up on the Odin website but there are some richard chai pieces and prices. Still pricey for me but was expecting worse; I hope the site doesn't represent their whole buy, feel they left out some of the more interesting pieces (textured shirts/polos, two tone button downs; i liked the same pieces as you)