Number (N)ine Mens S/S 09 Paris

inaya

Absolutely amazing.

This is what Japanese street-fashion is all about.

Bring back the crazy shit.

The bold colors and design.

The acid trip.

BRING IT BACK.

MUTHA_FCUKRS

BRING IT BACK.

BRING IT BACK.

i can't wait for still to show me that the wig can, in fact, be pulled off by mortals.

by the way djrajio do you still think this is derivative? i know it's a common criticism of japanese fashion in general, but while there are certainly the inevitable influences in this collection, i don't think it's ripping anyone off.

for example, this look

f4ebkl.jpg

i have no problem wit dat.. if u like being called ema, ruth or aunt jemima on the sunday brunch...

i can't wait for still to show me that the wig can, in fact, be pulled off by mortals.

by the way djrajio do you still think this is derivative? i know it's a common criticism of japanese fashion in general, but while there are certainly the inevitable influences in this collection, i don't think it's ripping anyone off.

for example, this look

f4ebkl.jpg

by the way djrajio do you still think this is derivative?

ALL JAPANESE FASHION IS DERIVATIVE.

With Yamamoto/Kawakubo, et.al. as an exception.

But hell, they even swipe off American prep/classic from season to season.

Unless mother-fuckers are wearing kimonos and samurai armor.

That would be NEXT LEVEL THOUGH.

But I like this.

Sadly he's still ripping off American rock.

Brian Jones mutha-fuckas.......................

story.jpg

number (n)ine is one and i think the only one i prefer the usmmer collections to the winter but yeh i like it and im certain it will grow on me even more cant wait to see the pieces own on their own and see how it would fit them in but its envitable il buy them in blacks white and the odd off white and beige

Taka has done it again!

Already, Paris is shaping up to be better than Milan (when isnt it?) and its only day one.

I marvel at Number (N)ine... this collection is so beautiful and so obsessively detailed that I can only bow to MIyashita-san. I'm curious to see how the showroom pieces will look, and if we can edit it enough to sell to these hamptonites.

very interesting

nice kickz

this proves I dont get runway fashion. I loved f/w 08, but this is just gayishly weird. A huge leap from very wearable americana to lederhosen and fairy tale layering.

I agree to both.

those pants are the shit too

this is the kind of shit ive been waiting for a brand to do for years, ive always wanted to add to my vintage garments that echo hendrix's style , this captures that era perfectly

the jackets, pants and even the shoes are great

i cant wait to see all the accessories

I love the difference in SZs reaction to this collection is compared to SuFu's. Near unanimous hate vs. "wtf?" curious interest/disgust.

The more I'm looking at this, the more I'm loving this complete mess of colors and layers and patterns.

I love the difference in SZs reaction to this collection is compared to SuFu's. Near unanimous hate vs. "wtf?" curious interest/disgust.

The more I'm looking at this, the more I'm loving this complete mess of colors and layers and patterns.

Haha SZ's critique of collections is fuckin hilarious. They call practically every show boring and uninspired, then go back to kissing CCP's object-dyed ass for 200 pages.

The layering of all the pieces...so good

00160m.jpg

This green vest is sweet, I want a closer look at the buttons.

oh, and to whoever said f/w 08 was wearable, get your eyes checked. shit sucked hard. worst attempt at cropped pants I have seen.