denim update....apc and nudie pics

M.O.A

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw going back and reading the first page of this thread is like taking a step back into history. We were all so un-educated when it came to denim. i cant beleive minya wore straight svens...lol. The only thing i can picture him in is diors these days.

• 4 months later...
^^^ super slim kim isnt even close sorry dude, its the tight long john, and then the thin finn

hmm... I thought the Tight Katy was the slimmest. My ex girl had a pair, they're snug. They looked good too. She had about 8 months into them. I just bought her a pair of Pure Blue Japan straight leg two weeks ago at BIG. They were even slimmer than the Nudies. Then we broke up. No pics either, I'm terrible at life.

• 2 months later...
Guest JonasW
Surface to Air makes high density plastic brass knuckles and knives...

Does anyone know why?

knuckle dusters are also made out of bulletproof glass. The bulletproof glass causes more surface damage (i.e. cuts, tearing of the skin) while metal is efficient at breaking and shattering bone. I imagine the plastic ones are akin to bulletproof glass.

• 2 weeks later...

i have thick thighs, and just bought a pair of nudie slim jim. Should i sell them or not...haha, i dont know if they look dumb on me cause of my thighs...

967063068_e0b7e9b679.jpg

i was also thinking, i dont think im going to get 185(what i payed) for them, which is a real bummer...

haha, i dont know, there big, some one called them thunder thunder thighs...i didnt know if the fit of the jeans fucked because of them...

2 yo thread cause i get locked if i start my own

thank you

also, get them hemmed, cuff them, or stack them. I think i would stack them i just dont know if they would look right stacked on a short shit like me...

maybe this cut just wasn't for you. not all cuts fit every body type well.

than what cut in nudie is for me or is nudie just not for me

IMO, those look like a regular straight leg. Nowhere near slim.

who the fuck cares?

also, i bought them at matthew izzo, and there are no returns, only store credit...so i could possably get another style?

Thighs look fine. you said you 'just' bought em, cant you take them back for an exchange or something if you dont like them? I dont think they look amazing on you but they look ok - put on some damn shoes so we can see properly.

umm. what kind of shoes...plimsols?

Guest JonasW

Sorry about digging it up. I was looking for Nudie threads and read this one, and wanted to answer the question about plastic brass knuckles.

I guess its my fault this thread hasn't given up the ghost.

• 1 year later...

i got apcs that i got off of here sz 30 im normally a 32-34 they are good but the thigh is tightish and stiff, how long before jeans become soft or will they never become soft.

also i have supreme raw denims 32x32 which turned into 30 unfortunately which actually has some fading, but will the fading keep up or are those jeans done il post pics later.

and so you dont wash your apcs till you start seeing color fading, cause i see none and i worn them mabey 30 times now. on and off for about 8 months.