those apc's with the knucks in the back pocket are pretty legit

my friend did that to some levis when we were like sophomores in high schoool

before either of us knew about dry denim

he just scraped the back pocket against the ground

oh the good ol days

ill post pix of my dry flare glenn ASAP

so tight

Edited by andrewfuncrew on Oct 13, 2005 at 10:58 AM

its been a little while since ive updated you guys on these... sorry about the photo quality, the camera was sub-par.

ejdid5.jpg

ejdjzl.jpg

ejdk7c.jpg

ejdkib.jpg

ejdkpi.jpg

when they were cleaner after the first wash they looked more light blue in the faded areas but as you can see (especially in picture three) they are getting pretty dirty, so it takes a way from the contrast a bit. however, i think im gonna do at least another 5 months until i wash them again (its been a bit more than a month since the first time i washed them).

about 6-7 months probably. washed them in warm water (to try and fade off a little color) with arm and hammer liquid detergent (nothing special) and let them soak in there for a bit, washed the soap off with pretty hot water. then hung them up to dry. I dont recommend anyone to wash their denim unless they have really worn them in first. I wore them every day for every activity i did, until the point where im sure people around me could smell them on the subway and they felt disgusting to wear (there was pretty much a layer of dirt on them). denim is not going to look like its been through a lot unless it actually has, there are no real shortcuts, starching helps a bit...but just wear your jeans and you'll get results.

It's funny to see so many people rocking the knuckle duster. We're a fuckin' SuperFuture gang.

Here's my A.P.C. New Standards at about 3.5 months with no wash. At about 2.5 months the fading just starts to happen so fast. I starch behind my knees and thighs every once in a while, and about once a week I flip them shits inside out, hit them with the Febreeze Antimicrobial, and let them hang outside over night. They have NO SMELL whatsoever, and I skate in these joints a good five, or so, days a week. I'm not sure if I'll ever even wash them, because the fading will become SO contrasting. I might just start regularly dry cleaning them. Whatevs. Enjoy...

APC4months01.jpg

APC4months02.jpg

APC4months03.jpg

APC4months04.jpg

can_heavy.jpgbottle_anti.jpg

http://www.tragicbliss.com

holy shit bliss, those fucking jeans look so rad...good shit.....

anyways, as i said i washed my pac's last night....well i rinsed em out and shrunk them back down.....here are the pics of them today

ejt0eh.jpg

ejt0kh.jpg

the only thing is that these jeans are still a waist size too big....oh well....another couple months and these should look great

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Edited by kixslf on Oct 13, 2005 at 07:06 PM

im not tragic bliss but the last 3 questions are madd general so here goes...

2. you spray it on.

3. they stretch out. it is probably smarter to downsize enough as to where you think you need a size bigger.

4. you put em in your pocket...

Yo kixslf,

Those APCs should come out just fine. They look like they still have some of the stiffness to them which is good. Wait a couple of months and the fading should be a little more defined around the lap area.