denim update....apc and nudie pics

M.O.A

okay, i decided it was time for an update...i havent done one of these in a while so here it goes.

first up is my apc standerds. I loved these jeans and i am pretty happy about the way they are ageing. I am especielly happy with the contrasting on the seat of the pants and the front on the thighs.....i cant wait to wash em to see how they end up lookin.

i have been wearing these for about 4 months. Unfortunetly i havent been wearing them recently for a few reasons.

1) the damn jeans stretched so much and now they just fit like crap everywhere....doesnt work very well with a pair of jeans that have a 8.5 leg opening.

2) they smell horrendous....all that skating and stuff this summer did a number on my jeans....it def quickened the ageing process but....ewww...i cant even stand it anymore......i wore the, last night and it was just terrible

3) for some reason that i cant even seem to understand...the damn honey combs refuse to define themselves properly....i understand that apc's dont get as defined as nudies but come on.......where the fuck are they.....what there is didnt show up in the pic very well....oh well

eithn9.jpg

eithsm.jpg

next up are my nudies......i love these jeans....they are fantastic....i have had them for about a month now and they are wearing very nice.....the wiskers and honeycombs are starting to really look nice. they have stretched a bit thus far but regardless they still fit great....the pockets are starting to look real nice too.....anways....they are jkust greycasted RR's...i couldnt afford the dry selvedge....oh well...someday.....

eitjq9.jpg

eitjsi.jpg

one more thing...does anyone else think that i should just go for it and wash my apc's...they seem to be pretrty worn down and i dont know how well the honey combs will come in...and boy...they smell...so ....guys should i wash em or wait it out? I dont see myslef wearing that often because of how much they have stretched and because im always wearing my nudies.

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats good kixslf..

Did you try starching your APCs to get better honeycombing? and as for your nudies im loving it esp the honeycombing.

Heres my APCs+Nudies. sorry for hi-jacking your post haha pimp.gif

APC A L'ANGLAISE almost 2 months

3929.jpg

19033.jpg

Nudies RRDS worn only 5x since i got em

37783.jpg

70077.jpg

Edited by Hustla on Oct 12, 2005 at 04:59 PM

I would wash those APCs. Once you wash them the indigo will start fading in the creases, meaning your whiskers should show up about a month after washing them and wearing them.

How'd you manage to wear those Nudie's in so much in only 5 wears? I've had mine for nearly 3 months and they don't look that much different. The wear on the back pocket is pretty well defined too... if that's 5 wears, you better calm down before they turn into holes :P

to whoever said my dunks were cooler.....um..thanks.....

i did starch my apc's...and now im starting to think that i did it too much....ohw ell....

the nudies def have been worn more then five times....i would say about 20-25 times for very long periods of time. the have my wallet and a dentle floss container in the rear....

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

hey guys, nice jeans! :)

Ive got a pair of nudie, slim jims here. Worn them every minute of the day for about 2 weeks now.

I think theyre coming along nicely, but what should i be doing with them? im fairly new to this game, so any help would be apprieciated.

Also, what is this honeycombing, ive finally decided to ask. Is it the wear that the jeans get from something being in your pocket? :S

IMG_5776.jpg

IMG_5777.jpg

Edited by doke on Oct 12, 2005 at 06:10 PM

honeycombing is pretty much just the wear you're seeing at the back of the knees.

As far as what to do, i apply some starch to the back of the knees and around the thighs while wearing them. That's about it for me I guess... I do a bit of rubbing too, starting to get impatient :)

That stitching can be taken off. I saw some pictures on mynudies.com. They looked pretty cool. I personally used to not like the pocket stitching (more a fan of the levis simple logo), but i have grown to like the stitching since i got the bootcut ola and rr dry.