Flavor of the Month?

what are you into this month that you were not feeling last month and will likely not be into next month?

korean girls (its a love hate relationship)

girls with braces.......this may stick around though...

girls with nose rings...same thing as the above 2

ice coffee from the cart.......too sweet and watered down but I'm loving it.....

KFCs.......i think i got my fill already going there once last week.........

euro 08 .. the turkey mtaches were very entertaining

good one

i watched the world cup and havent really watched soccer until this week..some great games

college baseball.......fresno state killed it

the smeel of my watch band

California Stars - Wilco

werd

but that aint no flavor of the month.....my neck is on perma-swivel........

i dont understand it. it kills me. it feels like its 90% hot girls at all times. i've never been to such a good looking station, even obvious spots like the spring st 6, LES f stops, anything. it's fucking nuts. i try to tell myself they all have bf's/husbands and thats why they live in our hood.

i dont understand it. it kills me. it feels like its 90% hot girls at all times. i've never been to such a good looking station, even obvious spots like the spring st 6, LES f stops, anything. it's fucking nuts. i try to tell myself they all have bf's/husbands and thats why they live in our hood.

haha

werd, lotsa steezy girls.....

i've noticed alot more asians moving into the hood as well....mostly asian girls with their corny caucasoid boyz.....

haha

werd, lotsa steezy girls.....

i've noticed alot more asians moving into the hood as well....mostly asian girls with their corny caucasoid boyz.....

plenty of hot un-steezy ones too!

i know two asian girls (taiwanese) that are looking for a place now, in carroll gardens "west". and don't hate on us caucasoid folk.

The NBA draft
plenty of hot un-steezy ones too!

i know two asian girls (taiwanese) that are looking for a place now, in carroll gardens "west". and don't hate on us caucasoid folk.

werd..knicks better not trade david lee.......

and caucasoids with asian girls used to get me :mad:

so i had to steal a cwg of my own

hook up the taiwanese girls...we can take them for bubble tea

i need to open a bubble tea/karaoke/laundry joint where the blockbuster used to be...the old italian guys would hate it........

werd..knicks better not trade david lee.......

and caucasoids with asian girls used to get me :mad:

so i had to steal a cwg of my own

hook up the taiwanese girls...we can take them for bubble tea

i need to open a bubble tea/karaoke/laundry joint where the blockbuster used to be...the old italian guys would hate it........

they're pretty cute... too bad one is in a long term relationship my close friend and the other is really good friends w/ my (cauc) girl. meh.

they better open something good in that blockbuster spot. i'll be heated if its another bank.

Is this the caroll street or smith 9 station?

my station is probably the ugliest station in all of nyc. The bedford nostrand station has better looking girls than my station.

Is this the caroll street or smith 9 station?

my station is probably the ugliest station in all of nyc. The bedford nostrand station has better looking girls than my station.

carroll. i break my neck at least 3-4 times every single morning. usually pass at least 2 chicks i'd marry on the spot.

carroll. i break my neck at least 3-4 times every single morning. usually pass at least 2 chicks i'd marry on the spot.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/8843818.html

The manhattan bound F coming from Brooklyn always has neck breakers. The Manhattan bound F train from Queens is full of girls who make you want to stab your neck.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/8843818.html

The manhattan bound F coming from Brooklyn always has neck breakers. The Manhattan bound F train from Queens is full of girls who make you want to stab your neck.

Roosevelt Avenue as the most diverse amount of uglies in the world........