anXLthing FRAUD!??

soundune

yo, i was just on the HighSnobiety site (http://www.highsnobiety.blogspot.com/) and while there stumbled across a post alleging that the XL x aNYthing t-shirt and sweatshirt colabo was a fraud! Has anyone else heard such things.

digitalgravel has been selling this gear for about a week now. better get it while it's still legal. peaace

Ya i already posted about this in the hypebeast forum, but what the hell.

I saw that shirt back at February's Magic, and asked the girl at the booth about it. She had no idea what aNYthing was. Nice.

So then a couple weeks later I asked Aron about it when i was in NY, and he just laughed.

Anyways, supposedly XL's claiming that its not a collabo, but an "homage" and that theyre down with Aron, who supposedly OK'd the shirt. But hmm... something doesn't add up.

Oh well. X-Large still gets mad respect from me being one of the OGs of the game, and especially holdin' down LA, but this shirt gets a .: WOMP WOMP :..

thehundreds is huge.

www.thehundreds.com

Quote:

you know that if they're selling it for $20 at dg, then its not with arons approval.

that being said, its a lame marketing ploy to look cool, but honestly, aNYthing would be hippocritical if they did anything.

what do you think arm and hammer, the ny giants, and topps would have to say about aNYthing?

its a lame move, but its what this tee market is about. its a lame bite

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Oct 12, 2005 11:44 AM

will your world impoled when all of the Retail Mafia is on DG?

3... 2... 1...

I find that people tend to hate on Digital Gravel because they carry decent stuff and make it easy to obtain. People on this board seem to be obessesd with exclusivity and limited edtion shit.

Edited by d on Oct 12, 2005 at 02:19 PM

thats hilarious to me.

Does it matter? like honestly if they ever did collabo they probably woulda dnoe the exact same shirt. people played themselves being so gassed into the **** x **** hype. This ain't the first time, and it won't be the last. M.O.B. ddi the exact same thing with their chanel hoody

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]

laugh.gif

DOES WHAT I SAY INTEREST YOU?

I am available for employment,

full time, part time, & consulting, depending on the numbers

I am willing to work for major companies, brands, stores, and magazines

possibly whereever you want me to work, or what gap you need filled is up for discussion, from working directly with clothes to freelance writing

feel free to inquire about anything

contact email: [email protected]

Quote:

I find that people tend to hate on Digital Gravel because they carry decent stuff and make it easy to obtain. People on this board seem to be obessesd with exclusivity and limited edtion shit.

Edited by d on Oct 12, 2005 at 02:19 PM

--- Original message by d on Oct 12, 2005 02:19 PM

I KNOW HUN?