supermeatheads

kunk75

• 1 month later...
any thoughts on casein protein vs. other types?

bchhen had it right, long acting protein which is great for eating before bed, shit is a bitch to mix though and doesn't taste that great

Isolate absorbs the fastest, followed by concentrate/isolate blends, then hydrolized whey, and then the long acting caesin ect

All the fast acting proteins are best for immediately after workouts, long acting for during sleep. Price is the most expensive for the isolate, as its like over %90 pure protein per serving

Personally, I prefer the isolate/concentrate blend as a good cost vs quality choice

^i must be doing them wrong then because whenever i do them focusing on the chest, i noticed they seemed to work that "inner/inbetween" region a lot more...damn

Dip with a slight tilt, and squeeze when you hit the peak of your dip. Personally I dont focus on my lower chest as a separate entity. If you lift heavy with your compound movements, your lower chest should be filling in without the need for decline

Mind you some peoples lower chests just wont grow ( genetics) but thats the only reason I see for doing decline every time you do chest IMO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

help me eat better to lose fat.

what my diet consists of:

ling ling chicken and lettuce gyoza/pot stickers

steak - usually a ribe eye accompanied by some small red potatoes chopped up

chicken thighs - miso-ginger-soy sauce marinated. usually with a little bit of rice

i usually try to get some shiitake and portabello mushrooms.

sandwiches - usually a mix of sliced turkey, proscuitto ham slices, salami, a lil mayo and dijon with some mozarella cheese

i also drink a shit ton of coffee, though i dont think this is bad since i drink it black.

i usually have some vegetables in place of rice/potatoes with mushrooms. trying to find better ways to incorporate them. so lazy to walk to the grocery though and trying to keep them fresh. I might just start buying the microwavable freezer kind

first time using jack3d today in the gym. straight beast mode

Premax is really good, a little expensive though. I never really got into pre-wo supplements though, they're usually just some b vitamins and a "proprietary blend". I'd rather just have a good meal.

help me eat better to lose fat.

what my diet consists of:

ling ling chicken and lettuce gyoza/pot stickers

steak - usually a ribe eye accompanied by some small red potatoes chopped up

chicken thighs - miso-ginger-soy sauce marinated. usually with a little bit of rice

i usually try to get some shiitake and portabello mushrooms.

sandwiches - usually a mix of sliced turkey, proscuitto ham slices, salami, a lil mayo and dijon with some mozarella cheese

i also drink a shit ton of coffee, though i dont think this is bad since i drink it black.

Eat 5 or 6 meals 2-3 hours apart, find out your nutritional needs, and do some cardio. Personally I'd suggest reading about nutrition, it can really give you more freedom while eating. If you don't you'll just end up eating the same stuff all the time and probably get burnt out.

yep. what to try next?

Alot of those supplements are complete bullshit,or they have huge amounts of sugar/caffeine/guranna and have a huge comedown. The so called " propritary blend" is usually creatine monohydrate, b vitamin complex, and some quick acting carbs

I agree with Billy, eat a good meal. And if you need a pre workout supplement, the only one that has worked for me to the point I feel its worth the cost is kre-alkalyn creatine