supermeatheads

kunk75

my calfs and forearms are really small. i could be wrong but i think they correlate with the frame size. my wrists are not much bigger than a woman's to be honest. this kind of becomes a problem when doing higher reps with deadlift as my hand will just open up in the middle of the set.

so I'm now a member of the tennis team at my school and I gotta get my ass back into running shape. I cross train as it is, so my upper body is pretty well off since I go to the gym 3-5 days a week as it is, but I need to work on my endurance/wind/and general cardio health. Any specific things besides treadmill/general running I should work on? I'm pretty bitch when it comes to running, I think I've only run a mile under 10 minutes once.

try High intensity interval training(HIIT)google that. i just did my first session yesterday and it killed me. after the second round my legs almost gave out on me and my heart rate was high for quite a while after i got done. today my whole body hurts. especially my legs. shit is intense. im never doing that on the same day that i lift cause i def feel like i overtrained yesterday.

my calfs and forearms are really small. i could be wrong but i think they correlate with the frame size. my wrists are not much bigger than a woman's to be honest. this kind of becomes a problem when doing higher reps with deadlift as my hand will just open up in the middle of the set.

your options:

grip tighter with your thumbs as opposed to your palms

Use straps (that go around the bar)

Use wraps (that go just around your wrists)

Lower the reps, increase the weight

try High intensity interval training(HIIT)google that. i just did my first session yesterday and it killed me. after the second round my legs almost gave out on me and my heart rate was high for quite a while after i got done. today my whole body hurts. especially my legs. shit is intense. im never doing that on the same day that i lift cause i def feel like i overtrained yesterday.

eh, i wouldnt recommend hiit as its mainly used for building muscle mass and losing fat...

if you're looking for more stamina (tennis), i would just do some regular cardio excercises

work on your grip strength. ive used the captains of crush grippers with a lot of sucess.

http://www.ironmind.com/ironmind/opencms/ironmind/Main/captainsofcrush.html

Try towel pullups. They are awesome for grip.

today i had my weekly cheat meal at burger king. i got the regular size double whopper. i cant believe how anyone can eat a Large or a King size... i had to struggle to just finish the burger, and the fries was a bigger challenge. oh well.

get the sand out of your vag?