FS: Iron Heart Type III, Red Wings

Fookums

Iron Heart Type III Denim Jacket Sz. 36

$185 Shipped in Cont. US!!!

buythis2.jpg

Front

Back

Detail

Measurements (Taken from Self Edge/in inches)

Chest: 38

Length: 23.7

Sleeve Length: 24.5

Shoulder Width: 16.6

Been used for the past couple of months but hardly any noticable wear. Great jacket, badass as hell (helped by the 21oz. denim). The color is a really dark, midnight blue, at first glance it looks black, but the blue is peeking through some of the fades (which are hardly noticable anyways). It's an amazing jacket, but I'm just moving away from that style. At this price point, I don't think there's any other comparable denim jacket.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Red Wing Black 8130s Sz. 9D

$SOOOOOOLD'D Shipped in Cont. US!!!

REDWINGZ.jpg

RHEDWINGZ.jpg

Bought from Bill in the fall. Great boots. He replaced the Crepe soles with leather ones, which IMO was an improvement [not one for Crepe soles]. They're def. used, but still in great condition. I usually wear a 9 in everything, and this worked out with insoles, but I'd say w/o insoles they're more like a 9.5.

For international shipping quotes PM me.

Feel free to PM me any questions.

• 2 months later...
  • hello 2024!

supertalk is free to browse as a guest. You need to be a member to participate in discussions or buy and sell on the classifieds.
    Classifieds listings are now free for members.
    supertalk is now upgraded to //// supertalk 8 ////
    You can also become a premium superseller or supermember. Businesses who want to promote their brand and products need to become a supersponsor. superfuture® is privately owned and has been online continuously for 25 years. supertalk has been online for 21 years and is a digital cockroach that will survive all current and future apocalypses.