let's help kunk!

Egpt

the run rises in the east because that is the direction kunk faces when he's sleeping.

kunk's children have had diplomas from harvard, princeton, yale, and the university of pennsylvania since before they were born, and are currently working on master's degrees. even though they're in the fifth grade and don't actually do any work towards their degrees. this is all thanks to a special accelerated program kunk created with the respective deans of these schools called, Give My Kids Diplomas or I'll Eat Your Family.

one time, a guy challenged kunk to a staring contest. right before starting, the challenger combusted. kunk snorted the ashes and shat out a diamond that he now

uses to carve his name into surfaces all over the nation. these surfaces include: hardwood floors, bathroom sinks, your mom's labia, your mom's cervix, your mom's mom's labia and cervix, linoleum, concrete walls, your mom's mom's mom's labia and cervix, glass windows in expensive high rise apartment buildings, your dad's office desk, your dad's penis, your dad's dad's penis, your eyelids, the underside of your keyboard.

kunk invented superfuture.

the reason that over 98% of women have one breast that is bigger than the other is because kunk secretly, over the course of a week, visited every single woman on earth and sucked a little bit of titty fat out of one titty while they slept in order to accumulate enough grease to cook the woolly mammoth he found and decided to eat while on expedition in the antarctic.

i make an appeal to close this thread to new posts. only 80% of this stuff is true and I don't like to overpromise or raise expectations to a level I can't fufill, i.e., write checks that my ass can't cash.

although in fairness, i did swallow the sea today and shit out shrimp scampi.

the run rises in the east because that is the direction kunk faces when he's sleeping.

kunk's children have had diplomas from harvard, princeton, yale, and the university of pennsylvania since before they were born, and are currently working on master's degrees. even though they're in the fifth grade and don't actually do any work towards their degrees. this is all thanks to a special accelerated program kunk created with the respective deans of these schools called, Give My Kids Diplomas or I'll Eat Your Family.

one time, a guy challenged kunk to a staring contest. right before starting, the challenger combusted. kunk snorted the ashes and shat out a diamond that he now

uses to carve his name into surfaces all over the nation. these surfaces include: hardwood floors, bathroom sinks, your mom's labia, your mom's cervix, your mom's mom's labia and cervix, linoleum, concrete walls, your mom's mom's mom's labia and cervix, glass windows in expensive high rise apartment buildings, your dad's office desk, your dad's penis, your dad's dad's penis, your eyelids, the underside of your keyboard.

kunk invented superfuture.

true story

The word F**K has been changed to kunk, because kunk said so.

Get kunked you motherkunking kunksucker.

There are other words changed to kunk also. Please PM kunk for all '08 changes.