What pair of jeans would you elope with?

rnrswitch

It kinda sucks to have to pay even before eloping. At the moment, it's SDA-103...<3 the bulletproof feel to it.

i just had to have my 101's reinforced. twenty four dollars. i have no money. i tell myself its cheaper to just lose weight. but whatever. i'd take some jeans that fit.

i'd abscond with a nice virgin pair of $600 samaruis that I've wanted since 2005. My biddies gotta be high maintenance and exclusive. sorry.

I wear, Levi's "matchsticks stacks" fit in raw blue but I dont stack them too much. (those muthas are way!! toooo long) I get them hem'ed with the factory chainstitch.

My girlfriend loves, Dawning of our Lives "Juniper" fit. Its a new Los Angeles company. www.dawningofourlives.com

I like a jean with a good slim fit and rise. im not into that thick Japanese stuff.

I'm getting a little tired of them right now since I've been wearing them for over a year, but I love my KMW 1950s.

They have a classic cut, awesome denim, great details and are seemingly bullet-proof. If you want fast faders look elsewhere, but if you want jeans that will hold indigo these are them.

Probably Jins. Not sure if they're my favourite right now, but they are so comfy, and the LHT softens up so well it seams to abrade on itself less around the crotch etc. so structurally they seem to stay intact better. They feel much tougher-after about the same period of wear- than my S5000's (also 17oz but RHT).