INTRODUCING -- TEAM CHocolate drink

evisu 2000

I think your team should have choices for what flav they rock, heres a list from WIKI that is missing coconut, which i always liked a lot. but some of these must be jokes or people messing around...

Current

• Chocolate
  • Double Fudge
  • Strawberry
  • Yoo-hoo Lite

[edit] Discontinued

• Markolate Fresh (same as triple fudge)
  • Vanilla
  • Island Coconut (same as Koko Blanco)
  • Vampires & Cream (Halloween Edition)
  • Eggnog
  • Chocolate-Banana
  • Chocolate-Strawberry
  • Chocolate-Coconut
  • Chocolate-Mint
  • Chocolate-Pomegranate
  • Chocolate-Raspberry
  • Chocolate-Orange
  • Chocolate-Cinnamon
  • Ketchup
  • Koko Blanco
  • Swiss Cheese
  • Banana
  • Matzoh Ball
  • Chocolate Cow
  • Chocolate Extreme
  • Chocolate Lite
  • Cookies & Cream
  • Chocolate Vanilla
  • Dyna-Mocha

And i had always heard that WHEY, the main milk based kinda fluid in yoo hoo was once considered a waste product cause it was bad for you... googled and found the truth...

The History of Whey Protein

The history of whey protein is an interesting story. Whey was discovered as a by-product of cheese production over 25 years ago. Cheese is made from milk and milk contains two major types of protein, Casein and Whey. The whey contains a variety of proteins and large amounts of the milk sugar called lactose. Whey was traditionally thought to be worthless until someone decided to examine this waste product. They found that whey was loaded with a highly bioactive protein that is more similar to the protein found in human milk than any other known source. These proteins dissolved well in water, were highly digestible and contained an even better amino acid profile than the highly regarded egg white.

The problem with raw whey is that it contains too much undesirable lactose, fat, cholesterol. A few years ago, two new, major processes were developed, that have the ability to extract the proteins from whey while preserving their integrity. These processes are Micro-Filtration ( where the proteins are physically separated by a microscopic filter) and Ion Exchange (where proteins are extracted by taking advantage of their specific electronic charges). Both of these processes can yield a high-quality, low-lactose, low-fat whey protein.

EDIT: Most useless information in a post i have ever put out there. boom.

• 1 month later...

We don't have yoohoo...but we have Nippy's.....the best chocky milk drink. I get it when walking home from the pub, but have often bought the iced coffee flavour one by mistake...walking along happy as larry, take a sip....yuuuukkk...did it again. I dun like the iced coffee flavour.

nippys2tj0.jpg

yoohoo in a can? :eek::eek:

That new to you? They got that shit in vending machines and ish

My middle and high school had yohoo for sale. Drank that shit almost err'day

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...