Chronicles Of Never S/S 08

Tyro1

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fat here in Melbourne had the skeleton key boots in a few weeks ago, incu should have them soon.

Checked Incu today. Not sure if this has been mentioned in an earlier post but apparently the leather skeleton key is replaced by canvas because of the poor construction. :/ Hope the canvas will look good and won't cost as much ...

i just got a size 30 in the drop crotch denim they have.. man they run small.. if i get a size 32 or 34 would the leg opening be slightly bigger? oh yeah it's the denim called Neo Neo

drop crotch = cubism

neo neo = skinny jeans

from my experience u need to size up for neo neo as they do run v small (im a size 30 and i couldnt even button the jeans up at all lol)

i assume the leg opening would be bigger if u get bigger sizes? ;o

Saw the new stuff at a few stores today. there's no 'must haves' in my opinion...maybe thats just because i'm so poor.

tried on the parallax jacket. blew my mind. not willing to pay.

i'd say my favourite peice of the whole line is 'the inverted' shirt. 2 shirts joined at the abdomen. surprisingly versatile and wearable, made of the nicest material as well.

the orb tee is amazingly soft, as are all of the viscose shirts.

the leather on the stab in the darks is also amazing, similar to the worn twisted leather used on the shorts and jacket.

Saw the new stuff at a few stores today. there's no 'must haves' in my opinion...maybe thats just because i'm so poor.

tried on the parallax jacket. blew my mind. not willing to pay.

i'd say my favourite peice of the whole line is 'the inverted' shirt. 2 shirts joined at the abdomen. surprisingly versatile and wearable, made of the nicest material as well.

the orb tee is amazingly soft, as are all of the viscose shirts.

the leather on the stab in the darks is also amazing, similar to the worn twisted leather used on the shorts and jacket.

where did u try parrallax jacket? id love to try one on. imagine wearing it though... its sooooo hot.

at the place i got it from the drop crotch is called the neo neo i think its because its for the fall? i could be wrong.. well i just got the 32 and 34.. the 34 is huge and the 32 fits perfectly so i'm sending the 34 back.. unless anyone wants to buy it off me?

does anyone have any con t's or tops they have for sale? or any jewelry ?

i have paypal thanks

drop crotch = cubism

neo neo = skinny jeans

from my experience u need to size up for neo neo as they do run v small (im a size 30 and i couldnt even button the jeans up at all lol)

i assume the leg opening would be bigger if u get bigger sizes? ;o

VG just updated their blog with a bunch of new pics. most of this season's collection isn't really doing it for me, the parallax is really expensive for a buttonless leather cardigan and the monochromatic doesn't look particularly interesting. the leather duffle is bigger than I expected though and I'll still pick up some viscose tees.