Chronicles Of Never S/S 08

Tyro1

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't see a way to remove the links and the dude at fat didn't think it was possible. south west trader is enquiring with CON about the bracelet, I'll ask them when they get back to me.

btw, is anyone familiar with the sizing of CON denim? I'm interested in the neo neo jeans in black oil, not sure if I need a size 28 or 30. I wear a size 26 in acne hex and apc nc, and a 28 in claude maus lizzy and uniqlo t-000 jeans.

not sure about other models but it seems to be for for hex cash. I'm a true 29" waist at the height I wear my jeans so I sized down 3 times.

have you seen the coated denim in person? I'm sure they aren't as heavily waxed as say the dior homme jeans but not sure if they are properly waxed or just have a sheen like acne cash denim.

havent seen the denim either, I assumed the finish was a used oily type, similar to some of the old tsubi finishes, rather than a true shiny dior type waxy finish...

I wear a 34 in Claude maus and I think the hex only go up to a 33, so would be keen if they would fit ok...

the pics of the black oil denim on VG are too shit to really make out any details, but the shot of the back pocket makes it look like there may be a slight distressing/stonewash effect.

honestly if the 34 in claude maus fits you well then you would most likely be okay with a 32 in hex, the inseam runs 2 inches longer than tagged too. only problem is that all of the online stores that were selling it cheap seem to have sold out, I got a pair from revolve and another from kitchener for less than $100 USD each.

I couldn't see a way to remove the links and the dude at fat didn't think it was possible. south west trader is enquiring with CON about the bracelet, I'll ask them when they get back to me.

btw, is anyone familiar with the sizing of CON denim? I'm interested in the neo neo jeans in black oil, not sure if I need a size 28 or 30. I wear a size 26 in acne hex and apc nc, and a 28 in claude maus lizzy and uniqlo t-000 jeans.

I got some neo neos. Normally i wear size 29 in cheap mondays and size 30 in claude maus greenlight. I got size 30 cons and i can just manage to do up the button. So yea DJI i would prob go with 30's cause the 28's are quite a bit smaller.

hey, would like to know if the rotton apple tees have tight collar? cos i was thinking of getting a medium (i'm normally an xs/s) for an oversized fit but am afraid the collar isnt wide neck and would look weird instead...

lastly, do u know where else can i get the leather duffle bag. need one for myself now. ha

i know most online stores including VG sold out for these...

the rotten apple tees are quite fitted around the neck. they do make a wide neck rotten apple tee as well though, you would be better off with one of those.

the leather duffle bags sold out fairly quickly at most stores that got them, bargain price for a reasonably sized leather bag. shoot me a PM if you want me to check whether fat here in melbourne has any stock (my guess would be that they are long gone though).

No leather duffles in Brisbane either.

and yeah the rotten apple tees are quite fitted in the neck. the wide neck tees are rather perfect in the fit department.

also, the new jewelry at VG is also excellent. apparently from the 'classics' range. in particular a small double bracelet with a birdcage pendant for a bargain 70 bucks.

No leather duffles in Brisbane either.

and yeah the rotten apple tees are quite fitted in the neck. the wide neck tees are rather perfect in the fit department.

also, the new jewelry at VG is also excellent. apparently from the 'classics' range. in particular a small double bracelet with a birdcage pendant for a bargain 70 bucks.

haha, as soon as Simon told me the price of the bracelet I instacopped icon14.gif

• 2 weeks later...