Chronicles Of Never S/S 08

Tyro1

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine havent really stretched, though I rarely tie them, I just really tuck them in. Apparently glove leather is used for the laces, so I imagine if you tie them tight consistently, they would give alittle.

However, I did have one snap on me while I was trying on a pair at South West Trader in Sydney, and they just pulled a new pair out from a draw or something. They have been very hospitable to me in the past regarding CON shoe problems, so I suggest that you just go in to your local stockist and ask them politely for a new set of laces. It can't hurt.

Hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...
anyone own the 2nd chapter canvas shoes? I was wondering how the material held up to everyday wear

i missed it on revolveclothing -_-

haven't worn them, so i don't know about the material but i've got a brand new pair of size 8 for sale if that's you're size.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=65788

there isn't one, it's a really poorly run online store unfortunately. I placed an order with them once only to be told they didn't have the listed stock after they'd charged my credit card. took about a week to get a refund from them, they tried to give me store credit at first...

Pretty sure that ring wasnt made this season but SWT do have 4 rings left from Another slogan, they got the 3 piece round dove, 3 piece square dove, The 2 piece round dove and 2 piece square dove. I was really going to pick them up but they only had the small sizes left that didnt fit my finger. Was a bit cut cause they were $150 each..

SWT had the plain bracelets a while back, they don't have them in stock atm. fat just recently got the grey silver version (silver painted black with paint sanded off the edges), however it fits really loose on me. probably not worth me chasing down the black silver version as it would be fairly expensive to have several of the links removed...