Saturday March 7, 11am-4pm

Street:LVL3, 16 - 28 FØSTER ST

CASH ONLY

Same joint as before

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

white, grey or possibly black, in the viscose tees. unlikely they will have any I think, as they have been hard to come by, but if for some reason they unearth a secret stash, i'd definately buy.

DJI would be after XS

anyone have any experience washing the cotton jackets? the tag says to wash before use for best results, but i've worn my impressionism blazer and haven't washed it yet. will it shrink at all?

just got back from the sale.

to DJI and Tyro, they did have some viscose basic tees/tanks. although most of them were the double front ones and long tee. i did see some in L (at least the tanks) but not in XS.. hopefully ben copped some for you guys.

jewelery ranges from $150-$300. they had the logo pendant, some cubes/pyramid ones, the droplets, rings, etc.

i copped the prism coat for $250 (which i may be selling in supermarket - didnt try it on while i was there :(), cubism shorts blackoil for $80, and monochromatic vest for $120.

there were lots of shoes when i got there in many sizes too. a friend copped mono2 for $120.

parallax leather jacket was going for $650...

if it was around $200-$300 then it would have been the cheaper (stainless steel?) version with the worn paint finish which they stock at fat. the oxidised silver bracelet retails for ~$650 so I doubt it would be that cheap even on sale.

hope ben was able to cop some of the basics for me and T, doubtful there would have been many/any viscose basics other than the double front tees though as they were next to impossible to find even at full retail.

the material is niiiice. pretty sure its the same material he used for introduction to space trousers/shorts.

im a short asian :( and maybe im just not used to the look of long coats... maybe ill take fit pics and ask for some feedback lolz.

sale was...ok. heaps more people than last one.

when i went there were heaps of shoes, i would have loved to cop but i am really poor. and the coats, ugh, they were so nice, but didnt have a spare few hundred. depressing.

there was alot more than first sale.. especially shoe wise

was impressed they had the parallax jacket and prism coat on sale, parallax at a good price as well ($650)...

didn't see any viscose rotton apple tees in white or black

n also im pretty sure the chain bracelet was $300

D, wasn't aware that they made two silver bracelets..

but i know the first sale gareth said it's a $800 bracelet and was going for $400 at the sale... i thought it was the same 1 i saw yesterday but may be the cheaper stainless make this time round?

so i went to the sale again today..

they reduced the price on nearly all the items wtf dj1k3h5k1jhdasda.s1.`.

prism coat is now $200. denims are dropped by around 20-30 dollars.

most of all the popular sizes from last night are gone though. i copped white neo low top shoes ;D