Chronicles Of Never S/S 08

Tyro1

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey btbam you wouldn't happen to have any black mono III lo's in a 9 or black haunted tree boots in a 9 would you?

I think you may be out of luck with mono III lows in black, they are sold out everywhere in the more popular sizes. there are still plenty out there in washed grey and washed blue leather, which have a much nicer texture than the black leather CON used this season imo.

I have a pair of Hi top Mono III's. They look far better on than they do on the shelf. I pre ordered mine from PBM, so I didn't get a chance to check them out first. If I had the chance to do it over, I would probably go for the Lo tops.

The derby style laces are awesome IMO, one of the reasons I am selling my other Monos is so I can justify buying a pair of Mono III Lo tops.

Headed home now, have not been on SUFU in a long minute. If any are interested I have brand new (with custom rubber soles) MONO grey and black size 10 and CUBISM black size 10, looking to get 210-225 each 9/shipping in US), made way more than that and about 30/pair to get them soled. I just never got around to wearing (OBO)

wow. the new stuff is going to be so awesome. heaps expensive i reckon - and you will need layers for it to reach its full potential. my mate has a made a jacket for his range at TAFE which would fit into this range perfectly. it is heaps big and drapey with a massive hood.

where were all of these images sourced from?

i have the 3rd and 4th images in bigger sizing in an email from Marc from CON while organising a replacement pair for my damaged Cubisms.

I am getting the haunted tree shoe as a replacement, and was allowed to buy the damaged pair back for 60%, as it is only a small crack in the sole, and getting a rubber sole over the top should help them last a good while still.

yeah i'd have 2 agree

i was trying 2 convince myself that i should get the haunted tree and that there better.... but i really do like the cubisms better...

what about the orb tee... grey or white

orb tee isnt that nice in the flesh imo. the material is insane-o soft, but the cut is weird, for how oversized/drapey it is it should be cut a lot longer in the body.

orb tee isnt that nice in the flesh imo. the material is insane-o soft, but the cut is weird, for how oversized/drapey it is it should be cut a lot longer in the body.

i like the cut of the orb tee. i am not much of an oversized person, but i like the orb. i think it is good that it is oversized without being a dress. i prefer the reversed white over the see-through one. i wish i got it over the intro to space pants, because they dont fit well and i hardly wear them.

Has anyone seen any higher res. images of this range? Like in a magazine or anything. I know Oyster had a shoot with some people wearing the Pez/Ant Orb pants and Stab In The Dark shoe, and the current Cream (music edition) has a pic of a guy wearing the Stab boots - but I haven't seen anything else.

I did see some full page images of the 08 A/W Lookbook in Kurv. a few months ago.