Chronicles Of Never S/S 08

Tyro1

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think most retailers would have gone pretty deep in purchasing stock this season since the previous two seasons have received such a positive response...

... well one would hope.

i would agree there chap, south west trader and incu had heapz of stock last seezun

jsut bought a pair of black skeleton keys, im fine to have them resoled if necessary, i just hope the relatively thin/soft upper can go the distance.

How do you wear your skeleton keys? do you go for the messed-up, loose, open look or do you tie them tight? Do you wear them with jeans or what?

I'm considering a pair, but having not seen anyone wearing them (let alone any CONs) i'm struggling to decide on a wearable look.

bit of an exaggeration. con seem to be a bit more expensive, however, those jonathan zawada digital print tees are through the roof.

well yeah, but they are obviously an exception. CON tees (unless they are going up to 135?) are only 10 bucks more than a ksubi shirt. CON denim is usually between 230 - 270? whereas ksubi can be anywhere between 250 and 350.

does anyone know how aus size are to u.s. size from pitbullmansion? i'm thinking about getting the drop crotch denim and i'm a size 27-28 u.s.... do these denim have stretch in them? if so would i be fine with the size 30 on their website? thanks also how are the shoe size? i'm a size 10 u.s. so what would i be in aus? i'm thinking about ordering from them right now

its not really a matter of aus vs us sizes.

Last seasons denim fit pretty small. Most of my jeans and pants are tagged 32, but i couldn't get my feet through the hole in the CoN 32's. Not sure if the sizing will be the same though.

I'm a us12 in most shoes, 11.5 in vans. size 11 CON was tight at first but stretched out quite a bit. again, not sure if everything will be the same as last season.

its not really a matter of aus vs us sizes.

Last seasons denim fit pretty small. Most of my jeans and pants are tagged 32, but i couldn't get my feet through the hole in the CoN 32's. Not sure if the sizing will be the same though.

I'm a us12 in most shoes, 11.5 in vans. size 11 CON was tight at first but stretched out quite a bit. again, not sure if everything will be the same as last season.

That's odd, im a us11 in most shoes and a CON size 12 barely fits my feet.