Chronicles Of Never S/S 08

Tyro1

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been meaning to ask at fallow (the store i think you're talking about). a guy at dirtbox said October, I'm not so sure he knew though. I just hope i can get my hands on the right angle shirt somehow.

I wonder if any of the stores will stock any of the apple core series. i really want one of the long plain tees.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone tried buying off the website (the apple core collection?) I was the rotten apple tee, but none of the fields, drop downs seem to work?

Uniqlo/AA/AAA/in general L in t-shirts... what size C.O.N. rotten apple, L or XL?

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys,

i sussed out a few RRPs for the new range...

NOIR tee: $135

right angle shirt: $230

parrallax leather shorts: $350

parrallax leather jacket: $1400

i really loved the parrallax jacket but i dont think i could pay that much for it. that is almost as much as the new synth i am currently saving for.

i love this entire collection though. i would buy nearly all of it if i could.

dirtbox told me sept. 15th.

I've been told the the parallax jacket is really amazing in person.

orb tee will be 200 and comes in more colours.

Apparently there is another version of the right angle shirt, that has gold contrast stitching (or something like that) that will retail for 260.

and whyyy is the NOIR tee 135? from what i can tell its one of there normal print tees. these tees better not get even more expensive.

hi guys,

i sussed out a few RRPs for the new range...

NOIR tee: $135

right angle shirt: $230

parrallax leather shorts: $350

parrallax leather jacket: $1400

i really loved the parrallax jacket but i dont think i could pay that much for it. that is almost as much as the new synth i am currently saving for.

i love this entire collection though. i would buy nearly all of it if i could.

So disappointed with the cost of the parrallax jacket...Hope the prism coat aint more than 1K. Price points not looking that great atm.

i think most coats were 580 last season.

doe the prism coat look like its made of leather? i can't tell

prism coat does not look like leather. but if it is, it gonna be 'spensive.

___

i check pitbull and the CoN store every day. can't wait for this stuff to come out.

and yeah, looks like they're tryin' to step it up with this collection.

prisim coat looks like 95/5 cotton/metal blend but thats just a guess from such a small image.

and undoubtedly their leathers are expensive because the production runs will be tiny. i would imagine 30-40 worldwide depending on which stockists actually buy them - i would like to know what the wholesale cost would be - i estimate make price to be 300+ on that jacket so wholesale something like $600-700??.. im not that familiar with local production.

either way this stuff looks better every time i look at it. damn damn damn.

its a shame i'm gonna be so poor when this comes out.

and if the shoe quality has been stepped up i will have to cop.

the shoe quality of the current and previous shoe ranges werent very good for the prices he was charging. I have a pair of Cubisms, and while the leather is beautiful and soft and the shoe is extremely comfortable, the wooden sole is wearing through extremely quickly.

My friend's Neo-ism high-tops went straight through the entire sole at the ball of the foot within a couple of weeks. He insists that he never did anything stupid in them, as he loved them too much.

^ the problem i am faced with.

i really love some of their boots, some of the only leather boots i can see myself wearing. but for 400 bucks i'm not sure its worth it. Hows the construction of the upper? if it were resoled would there be any other problems?

are there many similar options/alternatives?