Where else can I get this in NYC

darkanimal

Where in the lower east side did you find them?

Yo... who the fuck brought me this chocolate shit, man?

I said a banana nutriment, man

Ya'll heard the fuck I said... I gave you.

I wrote it on the fuckin' paper, man

Ya'll muthafuckas always fuck around and forgettin' something and shit

Smart dumb niggaz and shit, runnin' around here and shit

Ya'll niggaz need to wisen up, man, yo..

Fuck that special ed, shit

Quote:

Where in the lower east side did you find them?

--- Original message by graphrhythm on Oct 16, 2005 11:31 AM

Go to Orchard Street in the daytime. There are lots of those stores/stalls who put out their merchandise on the street. I passed by this small store just right after Breakbeat Science. I would have missed it I didn't see the seller wearing it. Cheap stuff like 10 bucks. This scarf totally looks great too with denim jacket or even a blazer. I got two compliments the day I wore it.

ok ok so i am muslim and i got my "arab scarf" from mecca...the funny thing is you all think it's pretty ironic that the scarfs are being used in battle in palestine but as a fashion accesory over here...but there's not much truth to that. the scarf is a standard arab accesory like sunglasses or anything else...its been around for ages...in the U.A.E i even remember seeing a store where they had designer companies making them..(i dont remember who)..but they were way over 200 or even 300 dollars....nom de guerre sells a scarf with that pattern for over 200 or like 185 ish i dont remember...it doesn't matter.

If anyone assumes that wearing a scarf like that will be a sort of imitation of islamic terrorism, you guys really need to open your eyes. It's just fashion, an amalgam of different styles from different cultures. It's sad how distorted the media makes things...al qaeda and the taliban were actually funded and created by the U.S government to fight the Russians...read some noam chomsky (i believe they have him playing on the fucking awesome website) or just try to find some real truth instead of the bullshit the media give you.

one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

ak

I guaranty you if someone catches you on the train with that fukin' shirt and scarf on wrapped like that, you bet you'll get the shit kicked out of you! the way this city has been actin' the past few weeks...LOL And for the person who asked that question about what type of hats are those: I hope your joking!