DüM

THlZZZZZZ

^^^ thanks. good read ive been hearing about 5 htp and how i should take it but ive never came around to getting some. i should check my moms shit she has a gang of vitamins.

ended up with the yellow ladies. See you there!

the yellow ladies are bombbbbbbb!!!!!

superrrrr clean roll and reallllly nice afterglow the next day.

sleep too!

playboys are bunk.. green hearts are bomb.

pokeballs ftw.. i give it another month before they get counterfeited

ugh i hate the day after rolling haha... wish i had some weed right now... balance a nigga out haha.

playboys are bunk.. green hearts are bomb.

pokeballs ftw.. i give it another month before they get counterfeited

yeah definately

the purple transformer poke balls, golden ladie pokeballs, and internet explorer pokeballs are js too delicious

bunk ones are gonna follow but hopefully not before TAO.

anyone going?

Anyone go to Hard presents Turkey Soup?

It was on thanksgiving eve.

took a pink dolphin. didnt feel anything for an hour and a half then went outside, smoked a cigarette, and it kicked in full blast from the first puff.

no i went to haunted mansion though. its like the whole event is fucked. bad vibes the whole time. its insane that so many cholos were there. i had a fun time at summer but it seems like its going downhill.

Yee yeee pick up them pokeballs mang. I got some blue batmans and purple transformers, all pokeballs. Props to the pokeball presser these pills legit as fuck.

See you etards are TAO hahahaa

OMG POKEBALLS ARE THE BEST. chill roll

ugh my day after was weird yesterday... i was fucked up in the morning so i decided to buy a new bong and a fat sack so smoke my pains away but i think i smoked too early... shit got me fucked up again and i was walking like a zombie at the mall... still feel pretty shitty well just my jaw and i can semi taste food again haha.

Guys got any info on any blue buddhas going around at the moment? Ive already checked out pills report but people are saying all types of stuff. First hand experience anyone?

i havent had blue but ive had orange and red the blue should be a little more upp because them being blue (well in my experience) i wouldnt be worried about em just take em with an open mind... just like all pills

i generally trust buddhas.

Within 27 seconds of there being a known-excellent pill, there are 150 knockoffs filled with crap. Don't trust the branding. Get a test kit.

Ever since I started rolling I noticed I mix words around.:(

Do you find yourself doing this even when you're not rolling

if so, probably time to find a new vice

So my new years resolution was to stop rolling until october. The irony of it all was I was rolling just before the countdown.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb4365/is_/ai_n29443567

^^^^What E does to your verbal memory. Ever since I started rolling I noticed I mix words around.:(

yeah man ive been noticing that or start to mumble.... not so good when you are trying to holler at a new girl too.

im rolling hard right now off one blue dolphin.... i heard a lot of bad reviews but this must be a new batch for real... party was nuts everyone was rolling and i just keep typing haha

plur =]

Blue dolphins and yellow dolphins were everywhere the day before tao. Every connect I knew had em! Seemed like everyone at tao was on one or the other

yeah thats what i heard my boy picked up an extra 100 to bring to tao. feeling pretty depressed today or maybe just quiet either or i need to smoke a bowl haha.

Ive only rolled 4 times and I notice that Its harder for me to say what im thinking.

I cant think of certain words Im trying to say and shit like that.

Thanks Ecstasy.

yeah same shit with me. ive taken a lot though. theres a lot of shit you can take though i think someone posted up a few posts back.

has anyone ever heard of heavy hitters? a buddy of mine just got 2 "triple stacks" of them they are yellow and brown. it just sounds like a dirty pill to me honestly and theres nothing on the web about em either... or at least what i could google and on pr