DüM

THlZZZZZZ

i only have a few... actually i wear an all neon green one and one that says eban dood (fob voice)

lol dawg, im guessin some of us are gonna be rockin denim there. so we wont be that hard to spot, hell i know i am

^^ i won't be looking at jeans. i'll be looking at lights and sheez. but do feel free to point and yell sufu if you see denim.

I'll wear my 19oz sammies and a tanktop! If you see a 5'4 / 5'5 ish asian guy in some 710's yelll out sufu, or come and ask for a light show!

mustache e party soon, like any normal e party but everyone must be wearing a mustache!

ima wear my kenzo shirt and the only pair of pants ive been wearing for the past 23 months

I dont think those mustaches will stay on for very long

I dont think those mustaches will stay on for very long

SHUT THE FUCK UP KHOA

i will b the naked cross eyed guy screaming

anyone ever parachute the pills?

I have, i accidently crushed 2 pills in my pocket. Just wrap it up in tissue paper and swallow it. No big deallll

mustache e party soon, like any normal e party but everyone must be wearing a mustache!

theres something like this going on tonight somewhere in fremont, is this your guys thizz party?

sorry for the dbl post!

Noob question, (i'm asking because this seems to be group of well-informed Sufu'ers).

I just bought my two-day ticket to EDC, and i'm planning on rolling for the first time in over a year there. would taking half a tab (most likely some type of purple, i think it was either a maserati or an internet explorer) achieve a decent roll, or would doing so just be an overall waste of money? I hope to take half a tab each day so as not to be totally exhausted in the days after.

I don't think half a pill will last you a whole day. People usually just pop on Saturday instead of Friday

theres something like this going on tonight somewhere in fremont, is this your guys thizz party?

sorry for the dbl post!

hahahahaha thats funny, but no thats not ours

mustache e party in july, HOLLLAAA

i have never been more bummed to go to hawaii..

To the people who live in san jose or the area close to it, what do you guys usually take and how much do you guys get it for?

To the people who live in san jose or the area close to it, what do you guys usually take and how much do you guys get it for?

well since late december its all been pokeballs, and it varies from 5-8 depending on how much you get or if the dealer is your friend etc

Fosho, samehere. Since december its been all pokeballs for 6 bucks

July 6th Ladies and Gentlemen.