DüM

THlZZZZZZ

^^^ cuz niggas are crazy. its fun to be fucked up at school.

its fun to fuck at school

My vocabulary and memory has noticeably changed. And I do not pop that often. I always space it out at least a month, usually more, and never pop more than 3 in one night.

Ive seen people turn mentally retarded because of this shit and every time I pop, i realize, hey this probably is really terrible for me.

^Its only effecting you because you put yourself in the state of mind that it does. Ive been popping for years and Im fine.

^Its only effecting you because you put yourself in the state of mind that it does. Ive been popping for years and Im fine.

lol honestly you are fucking stupid

dont act like thizz wont do anything to you then

youre an idiot if you think you can do it all you want and you wont be affected as long as you don't "put yourself in that state of mind"

it's kind of like saying "yeah I've been smoking half a pack a day for years but I'm not gonna get cancer because I don't believe in it"

ignorance is bliss eh?

y would u roll at school? thats like a waste of E.

i guess it's what seniors that don't have testing do. shit is fun as fuck!!!

didn't like the outcome tho. i popped on tuesday and wednesday and felt nauseaus till saturday. not a good feeling

dont act like thizz wont do anything to you then

youre an idiot if you think you can do it all you want and you wont be affected as long as you don't "put yourself in that state of mind"

Please enlighten on what exactly are the short/long term effects of thizzing.

thizz is cut with a lot of shit

plz just go to erowid and read some shit

educate yourself

The most damaging part of thizzles is the oxidizing process that happens in the brain.

just picked up some pink supermans and purple dolphins for prom on saturday. so stoked!

^^

lol really?

i am officially quitting thizzing. had a fucking dream that scared the shit out of me. fucking kinda scared to go back to sleep right now

just picked up some pink supermans and purple dolphins for prom on saturday. so stoked!

purple dolphins are coo, i took some this weekend in vegas.

anyone going to etd pop? Lineup is kinda wack, but a bunch of friends are going so might as well.

what?! how can you say lineup is wack?! i'm def going. one of the best lineups i could think of.

yellow butterfly pokez <3

^^

lol really?

fuck it, life goes on. haha

purple dolphins are coo, i took some this weekend in vegas.

how were they?

what?! how can you say lineup is wack?! i'm def going. one of the best lineups i could think of.

Maybe I was a little too bias. I've already seen a lot of the lineup DJs in the past, so I was hoping for something different.

MIA-LA-tease.jpg

SO JEALOUS

^ they were pretty clean, i havent dropped in a while and i did these back to back days, but you know what.... i hammered drunk too but it does make you want to party lol (and smash females)

yeah that was no help, but they are good, i took 1 and just drank it was a good mix, i wasnt cracked out either

^ now that line up sucks haha, i dont see nerd fitting in there, oh well i wasnt gunna go anyways... i would only go if justice was there.

woot! see you there! ill be with some yellow star and white euro pokes

hey, anyone have any experience with orange kappas? also, anyone going to EDC? i will be there on friday. should be neat-o.