DüM

THlZZZZZZ

i think im gonna finally have a nice collection to choose from for popsicle, instead of finding some at the last moment that no ones tried like the last 2 years which were a fail

no, all this pokeball talk is making me check my phone more often for my buddys text haha. i hate being dry.

i think im gonna finally have a nice collection to choose from for popsicle, instead of finding some at the last moment that no ones tried like the last 2 years which were a fail

AHAH start saving up now. Right now i have a green transformer, white butterfly, blue telephone, and purple m&m saved for pop. i plan to add white / yellow stars to my collection, all pokes too. :)

selaviso - are you in the bay area man?

My friend was payed a guy 4000 dollars for a boat, got the bag, and drove off. When he gets home the dumb bitch opens the bag and finds that instead of 1000 pills he gets 1000 skittles.

Someone gonna get molly whopped.

LOLAHAH, this is actually kinda sad. 4k for a boat is a lot even for pokeballs.

AHAH start saving up now. Right now i have a green transformer, white butterfly, blue telephone, and purple m&m saved for pop. i plan to add white / yellow stars to my collection, all pokes too. :)

Post a picture of those, will you?

i'll do one thats better, i'm gonna go up to la this weekend with my friend to pick up :)

^Do you still want 7 yellow stars?

I gotta hold off picking up on Friday.. I just got jacked 40 dollars..

naw im in the down south of california lol, super dry right now.

ichiban, i'm goood. my friend gave me some pokes for free as "samples" haah.

damn selaviso, for some reason i thought you were from the bay area. how is it dry in so cal? ahah

sometimes i wish i in the bay lol. my homie usually hits me up every week or so with new beans... its been 3 weeks lol no call haha. im sure there are pokes out here. just dont know where lol

sometimes i wish i in the bay lol. my homie usually hits me up every week or so with new beans... its been 3 weeks lol no call haha. im sure there are pokes out here. just dont know where lol

thats weird, my friend just picked up 4 boats of pokeballs from socal this week

purple cupids pokeballs are in town. went to la last night and got back this morning :)

damn some of you sound like you pop superfrequently... aren't you worried about losing the magic? what's it like doing it that often?

I try and space out my rolls every 1-2 months...

Going to test out these yellow stars tonight. And next batch coming in is going to be white euro pokeballs. Oh yee.

yo mann, send me a text when you get those white euros, i gotta try them and add them to my pop collection since i never got the chance to add orange euros

i wish they had the same pills from back in 99-2000 around. double Mitsubishi stacks were tha ish!

2 friends and i popped some blue transformer pokeballs at school today. intense come up but the roll was too calm. purple m&m pokeballs are way better than these.

i am officially quitting thizzing. had a fucking dream that scared the shit out of me. fucking kinda scared to go back to sleep right now

i am officially quitting thizzing. had a fucking dream that scared the shit out of me. fucking kinda scared to go back to sleep right now

same thing happened to me last night, but my dream was more like a really bad trip mixed with scissor lock but it was so fucking vivid

but i aint quittin!

lol. I have to admit I was kind of thinking the same thing.

E is nothing to trip over. comedowns can be shit I guess..but other than that it's 99% +

haven't popped in a good 4-5 months. can't say I don't miss the feeling, but still... anyone notice it's effect on your brain?

when I used to pop semi-regularly (every week or so) and go to raves and shit I didn't really care or think about how it might affect you (except how it might shrink your dick). my weed dealer used to tell me about how bad it was and how she is finally starting to see the effect it has on her brain but i didn't really pay any heed.

but now that i stopped I kind of feel... dumber? lately I have been mixing up words/letters while talking when I never used to do that before. my friend had a slight stuttering problem but it only got worse recently. other friends talk about how they feel dumber after every time they thizz. that's probably why we just stick to weed and booze now... but anyways. anybody else notice it's long term effect on you? and do you guys just not care or do you just accept it as part of the consequences?

sorry if this has already been discussed.

2 friends and i popped some blue transformer pokeballs at school today. intense come up but the roll was too calm. purple m&m pokeballs are way better than these.

y would u roll at school? thats like a waste of E.