THlZZZZZZ

DüM

Damnnnn Henrik, what happpened?

Well it was around 1 and we just got back from my cousins going away bbq/party. So we got pretty twisted. Then we decided that La Vics would be awesome. But it wasnt. We ended up just going to a DUI sobriety test checkpoint.

had orangestars the other weekend those were dope...

i might need to hit u up ichiban cuz my peepz are out! haha

edit: Dont wanna sound dumb...but you normally dont roll till 5 in the morning? or when do you take yours? cuz most of the time im trippin till the early morning (no matter what kind it is)

had orangestars the other weekend those were dope...

i might need to hit u up ichiban cuz my peepz are out! haha

edit: Dont wanna sound dumb...but you normally dont roll till 5 in the morning? or when do you take yours? cuz most of the time im trippin till the early morning (no matter what kind it is)

i think i popped my pill at like 1230 that night ahah. I didn't plan on popping that night until one of my friends picked up from ichiban and he didn't wanna pop alone.

Is there any reason for the color or is it just for show? Cause I feel like everytime I have pressies it is usually meth based and molly is just too damn expensive on its own. Sometimes it feel like its a suprise and you never know whats gonna be in it.

pokeballls are back! yellow stars are the shit, while rolexs were the shit too. to bad you're out of them ichiban. I rolled till 5 in the morning lol

I was planning on saving a few for myself. But my sister wanted them for this club and was willing to pay 10 each. I think those are one of my favorite non-pokeball pills.