THlZZZZZZ

DüM

hahaha, 7 a pokeball is the normal rate :)

// edit // IM me at Iakonafuji if you wanna make plans before I go down to LA for break

green transformer pokeballs are $5 right now. $3.50 wholesale price from what i heard.

green transformer pokeballs are $5 right now. $3.50 wholesale price from what i heard.

Word? That's amazing if that's true. The only pricing like that I've heard of is if you're picking up a boat and IIRC non pokes were around 3500 and pokes were 4g's

And the $7 stuff is good imo...They were blue batman pokes last month and they were hella bomb. And @calvinouch...That's exactly what I feel like it's at right now. Pures and molly are around 15-20, but a lot of bomb non-pokes are floating around 5-6 and pokes are around 7-8. But just like anything else out there, everyone has their own prices, their own chain of supply, etc etc. While some people may be used to paying X amount, someone can counter with Y amount. I'm not complaining about my connect's prices, and so far the quality of the pills have been superb.

...but on the real, if there are green transformer pokes for only $5, I need to get my hands on some of those :)

anyone hitting up hard nyc next month? looking to get some blue glocks

AVB for me. same time though.

trying to see if i can get molly again.

all i've been seeing is blue stars since 2010.

anyone on the west willing to proxy some goodies? please?

lol because if they look the same they must have the same contents

well, pill reports gives you a pretty good idea, especially down here in socal cuz when a new pill pops up, its usually the same all around

but last year around edc lots of people came out with BUNK!! ass pills, those blue pumas, its like there were two batches, luckily i got good ones. i picked up with my buddy (jar each) his sucked and mine were pretty good.

i dont roll just cause i dont wanna fuck with any meth or anything, so i dont know how consistent the quality is

all i know is that, by logic, people are going to press their own shitty pills to try to imitate a well-recognized and generally potent pill

basically the only way to know before you take it is to test it yourself