THlZZZZZZ

DüM

does anyone load up on mova vie before they pop? sooo good. maybe cuz it makes me feel healthy, but its packed with all that whatever (shit i dont even know) but its part of my new regimen.... try it out!

you mean mona vie? my girlfriend's friend got pulled into the distribution scam and now shills that stuff for "a living" to everyone she can get to not laugh in her face...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MonaVie#Criticism

Save your money and just buy some berries.

Hows the venue?? $35 is pretty tempting to see Ferry Corsten. He killed it at etdpop last year

the venue is nice, its clean and if the setup is like kaskade its gunna be sick. sound is good too only bad thing about the night i went was that they kept lights on during the show...

i think its worth it to see ferry. he killed it at noc

decided me and some friends are gonna try to go to all the "big raves" this year in california..its gonna be a hell of a year :o.

I've only been to love evo and it was rad! had a cwg following me everywhere like some sorta lost dog! it was awesome!

+ everyone looks so happy

Ichiban and i were talking about that this morning haah. My friend actually has a test kit and he did test one of them out with his kit. He said there was something horribly wrong with them lol. I'm sure there isn't rat poisoning in there but im sure they're not that good to take.

This just shows that everyone should invest in a test kit.

Isn't there rat poisoning in cigarettes? lol offf topicccc!