THlZZZZZZ

DüM

like toufu suggested. extremely high demand meets low supply. prices sky rocket. it ain't a complicated concept to grasp.

what're thoughts on pre / post loading? never loaded up on supplements before or after popping, and never really cared. but curiosity's fucking my cat.

what're thoughts on pre / post loading? never loaded up on supplements before or after popping, and never really cared. but curiosity's fucking my cat.

i load up on supplements before i pop. i usually take multi vitamins a couple days before the day i pop. the day after i thizz, i usually drink vitamin water

def probably. dunno if i wanna start going big agaiin though

you guys know of any yellow playboys? i'm thinkin of picking up a batch but haven't heard any word about em in the bay area.

late reply..but i brought up 100 Yellow playboys from socal to bring to SCU and they were gone pretty quick...I prefer the yellow playboys over the blue playboys I had. I hear with the blues its hit or miss and I think the batch of blues i had were meth bombs...but the yellows were clean.

Getting blue batman pokeballs this week for ETD love and will report on those asap

purple m&m pokeball amazing weekend.

yeap. my friend popped a few purple pokeballs and said they were worth going to socal for, but swears by these blue batmans he's holding off for me...so who knows, i may get 50/50 of them and see whats good with both.

late reply..but i brought up 100 Yellow playboys from socal to bring to SCU and they were gone pretty quick...I prefer the yellow playboys over the blue playboys I had. I hear with the blues its hit or miss and I think the batch of blues i had were meth bombs...but the yellows were clean.

Getting blue batman pokeballs this week for ETD love and will report on those asap

yeap. my friend popped a few purple pokeballs and said they were worth going to socal for, but swears by these blue batmans he's holding off for me...so who knows, i may get 50/50 of them and see whats good with both.

Blue Batmans pokies are bomb. I had those last year and I rolled to outer space.

but for the most part, pokeballs are more or less the same for me. legit molly always bests any pressed pill.

Blue Batmans pokies are bomb. I had those last year and I rolled to outer space.

but for the most part, pokeballs are more or less the same for me. legit molly always bests any pressed pill.

agreed.

anyone know the going rate for molly in San Jose/Santa Clara? I'm thinking of bringing some up from socal over spring break..

• 2 weeks later...