THlZZZZZZ

DüM

most pills i've done was 4, and it was on accident :X couldn't remember how many i took when i took more. 2 coming up, 2 coming down

kinda gives me chills

Thats usually what i do too. The only real thing I hate about popping is that i can never sleep afterwards. Other then that i never had any bad cracked out experience like my friends have had.

I popped hella times before but i never been to a rave. Whats it like? Is it just like a big light show with hella people?

Thats usually what i do too. The only real thing I hate about popping is that i can never sleep afterwards. Other then that i never had any bad cracked out experience like my friends have had.

I popped hella times before but i never been to a rave. Whats it like? Is it just like a big light show with hella people?

If you go to a big rave while thizzing like a motherfucker, it's a pretty spiritual experience. Literally the nicest and most amiable place I've ever been. Everyones just rolling balls and in love with each other.

damn 6 at once? glad he didnt die haha ive done 6 but in a span of a rave haha... did it look like he was having fun? that just seems too intense

That nigga pops like I smoke weed. It's ridiculous. A single pill just tickles him. I honestly fear for his life at this point. But if he's rolling fuckn balls and enjoying it, then who am I to stop him.

That nigga pops like I smoke weed. It's ridiculous. A single pill just tickles him. I honestly fear for his life at this point. But if he's rolling fuckn balls and enjoying it, then who am I to stop him.

if your his friend that should be some leverage to stop him, again i pop a lot but not that much at one time. his brain is gone.

no amount of positive peer reinforcement seems to sway him. he's just a cracked out empty shell now. only when he's rolling hard do we actually see a glimpse of his old self.

Honestly since you're his friend, you gotta do something to help him out. Get all your friends together and sit him down and talk to him. My friend was hooked on meth for awhile until I dragged his ass to rehab. I drive him there every thursday and friday to make sure that he actually goes.

damn thats a sad story right there, makes me not want to roll. but honestly i feel like ive been there popping pills every weekend almost daily, me and this girl (drama) for a month popped non stop after that i realized (with the help of old friends) i shouldnt do it so much, i felt like i lost a part of me and now as of late i feel like i have a control of it.

you should help your homie out.

yeah, you guys are right. i'm being a pretty shitty friend. i suppose all of us around him are just being selfish in not taking action. i had a period of serious pill popping similar to your situation, selaviso, but eventually came to my senses. i suppose boundaries don't really exist for this guy.

thanks for helping me realize the seriousness of this situation. the guy can't even pay for car repairs because he spends so much on substances. doesn't go to school, works constantly. i had to buy his ticket for Give Thanks (even though we ended up sneaking in anyways...).

I feel like a terrible friend. I introduced quite a few friends to the wonderful world of thizz. But they let the thizz take over the wonderful life they already had. Now their world revolves around the thizzles and raves. Forgive me, God.

Remember, its not drugs that are bad.

Its drug abuse.

yeah, you guys are right. i'm being a pretty shitty friend. i suppose all of us around him are just being selfish in not taking action. i had a period of serious pill popping similar to your situation, selaviso, but eventually came to my senses. i suppose boundaries don't really exist for this guy.

thanks for helping me realize the seriousness of this situation. the guy can't even pay for car repairs because he spends so much on substances. doesn't go to school, works constantly. i had to buy his ticket for Give Thanks (even though we ended up sneaking in anyways...).

I feel like a terrible friend. I introduced quite a few friends to the wonderful world of thizz. But they let the thizz take over the wonderful life they already had. Now their world revolves around the thizzles and raves. Forgive me, God.

Remember, its not drugs that are bad.

Its drug abuse.

If you guys are in california, there is something called 51 50 where you can pretty much force someone into rehab. Its like a legal code where you can hold someone involuntarily for up to 72 hours at a hospital where they can under go a psychiatric evaluation. This is pretty hard to do though since the police would need proof that your friend is a danger to himself. (this did not work for my friend, since we didn't really have any proof)

Just break into your friends house, break his pills and drag him to the nearest rehab center.

i'm curious, any of you guys rolled to happy hardcore before? people have told me it's a bad trip.

HELL NA i used to roll to happy hardcore when i first started popping.

didnt even know what house or electro was doode.

shits awesome when u first start popping -- when ur body actually is moving that fast to keep up with it.

now im js grooving when i dance

^^^ i wish i was still super active when i popped. i remember the second time i dropped we were in my homies garage, there was 4 of us and we all took one and just sat there for i want to say 15 minutes and it all hits us and we were just talking so fast walking around smoking then when it started to really hit we were racing eachother down the street bumping music as loud as we could shit was sick we were active for like 8 hours haha. now i can pop one and chill. sucks kinda.

^time to caravan down to socal and pick up some pokeballsss (or mickeys or aliens)

I still think molly is the best though. $10-15 per is steep but I love how it hits in waves and the way you feel amazing the next day.

a molly and a monster >>> any pressed pill any day

mollies are just too easily cut with shit, so i never trust cheap ones. actually i don't really trust mollies at all due to how nearly impossible it is to tell if its contaminated with some adulterant until you actually eat / snort the fucker.