THlZZZZZZ

DüM

never dug the light show gimmick. even gave it a chance while peaking at one point, thought it was alright but overall not worth how stupid it makes you look staring like a vapid baby.

doesnt anyone else find it annoying when you're trying to make your way towards an exit/portapotty/water booth when there's random sit down, idiot circles strewn all over the place? no im not sorry that i just mistakingly kicked you in the temple, apparently you're not aware of the crowd of people surrounding you in the venue's standing area.

and no im not your friend and no i dont want a rave name and no i dont want your sweaty bracelet and fuck no i want nothing to do with your already licked on ring pop. my reasoning for all of these previous refusals is this: i am not a piece of shit. i say fuck the contemporary LA rave culture, for the most part.

seriously, i think people who go to raves these days are getting too into being.. whats it called "candy kid." i dont see why people cant just go to these events and be themselves, instead of submitting to this image that they all feel makes them perhaps 'part of something.;

to me, i look at a crowd from the stands and think to myself, its great how all these different people with different cultures and backgrounds can all come to one place to share the same interest (music, dj, genre w/e) and not have to worry about their differences for 1 song

but its a whole different story when we all look the same wearing vans, some neon coloured pants and shirt, along with a million beads that have been circulated for 9 years, big obnoxious black (or any other color) frame glasses, or maybe an American Apparel shirt that says

Ee.

be urself its getting old

edit: that sucks selaviso, so ur telling me u've never been to Tao then?

im seriously considering switching to HARD for a-trak so i can hear heads will roll. guaranteed.

im such a sucker

I've been on a rampage as of late. Did 4 pills thursday night at a party and another 4 pills saturday night at a party. I'm probably gonna do another couple pills this thursday night too. I don't pop that often but whenever i do, i go on this thizzing rampage for a couple weeks.

The blue p.i's in the san jose / milpitas area are clean. Just a heads up for anyone who does it.

:( this threak makes me wanna trip balls on some mollies...

awh mollies <33333

MY bad everyone, i just looked at my last pills. Its PL. what does it stand for anyways? My friend told me it stands for blue plur life / blue playboy. confirm / deny anyone?

^^ yup they are good. the homie hit me up and said he has pink aliens... the last aliens i tried, blue and green sorta made me trip out but i liked it to be honest. pretty strong too.

i have a yellow xbox i found in my pocket after a party, all i remember from that night is me being super fucked up haha. i love finding shit in my pockets after a wild night, a week ago it was xanex, now this.

awh mollies <33333

MY bad everyone, i just looked at my last pills. Its PL. what does it stand for anyways? My friend told me it stands for blue plur life / blue playboy. confirm / deny anyone?

Plur life, pure love, it has many names.

Search it up on pillreports.com

iGIT youre from the sj right? are you gona go to above and beyond for NYE in SF?

Yeah i'm from SJ. Nope i'm not gonna go :(.

Damn ichiban you crazy, did you do 5 in a row? Usually i do 2 pills and 2 pills later on in the night when its i'm coming down.